Original Post

Re: Update 1.7 Notes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@incia wrote:

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@s70ABlackHawk wrote:
@Mister_CracDid they fix it though?

I don't know. I did not see any announcement about it.

Some clown seem to have a personal update though, but 99 % of the community still has no updates.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cncrivals/comments/cexikw/client_update_is_live_pathfinding_bug_fixed/

https://discordapp.com/channels/454733397588443157/547188683015454781

Screw you. The fact that the update did not reach you is no reason to act like this.

Message 31 of 45 (3,438 Views)

★ Guide

@FlyingMan2019 wrote:

Agreed, no update. I just tried still same problems. I think if there was update EA would be on talking about it. 

Apparently the patch didn't even fix it, only 75 %. Well hope for a new patch soon.

Message 32 of 45 (3,430 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@FlyingMan2019 wrote:

Agreed, no update. I just tried still same problems. I think if there was update EA would be on talking about it. 

Not necessarily. There have been minor patches in the past where there was no announcement about what they did either.

Message 33 of 45 (3,412 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you please fix the matchmaking damm it would make the game much better! now it is totaly pay2win to defeat level 11 / 12 with lvl 8/9 units. Winrate is 1 on 15 games that is not good

Message 34 of 45 (3,375 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@XRaver45 Considering the fact you can get to level 15 without paying a cent and that there’s not a single pay only unit in the game. How is this pay to win? You have to be patient and play for a long time if you want to level up. Tier8/9 is the most frustrating hurdle of all in the game. But eventually you get through it. To then be faced with higher and higher Tiers. You reach an equilibrium of your skill and Tier. So if you want to pay you can level up faster. But it’s not P2W.
Message 35 of 45 (3,372 Views)

[ Edited ]

I can win all the way up to Masters with level 8 units for free. After that, if I want to progress further against level 11 units to beat them, I have to wait many months like you said or pay.

The cycle doesn’t stop. So you level up to 11 and then you beat everybody and make it out of Masters and now have to face level 13 through 15 units in Tiberium. To pay to level up to that costs hundreds of dollars if not a thousands plus.  

No way am I paying that for a mobile game. I wouldn’t pay that for a cpu or console game either. Any game for that matter. It’s utterly ridiculous to do so. For what? Just to say that you are a certain number in the Tiberium league? Those that do pay out of their own pockets and not sponsored to pay from donors like the Youtube guys are, are utter losers. What kind of working person will pay one months mortgage to level up their units to level 15? A real loser. 

So I choose to just start over with a new account. You get very good gameplay starting over and climbing again.

It’s definitely not pay to win. It’s pay to climb to the last league after Masters unless you are an utter micro beast that can out maneuver and beat people with 4 unit levels above yours. 

Message 36 of 45 (3,361 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@s70ABlackHawk uhhh ya it is a pay 2 win system. The pay wall starts at lvl 10 trust me i know
Message 37 of 45 (3,333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@punishertrd Again, if you play for ages, you advance. So how can it be? Whilst I agree with the term pay wall, it’s still not pay to win. I’ve seen many players who pay their way to Masters and are still complete muppets going against someone with some micro skill. The game gets very frustrating when you reach the limits of your Tier. And very rarely can you consistently beat 2-3 Tiers higher. So people will pay to increase tiers. But you don’t have to. That’s my point. Look at games such as World of Tanks. Where you can buy tanks you can’t get for free. They are OP and force people to spam gold noob rounds to penetrate its armour. This also forcing other players to spend real money. That’s the definition of Pay To Win. This isn’t happening in Rivals. Only when a new unit is introduced and someone has the advantage of the bat by purchasing higher tiers of it. But eventually everyone who’s interested will level it up and compete.

If you think it’s pay to win, maybe look at your own skill or the fact that you need to just play longer to level up. Yes it kicks in at level 10. But whatever. If your win rate sits at roughly 50% then MM is doing what’s it’s supposed to do. If you are sitting way lower, you deserve to go down to lower leagues and play with similar players then it’ll go back to above 50%. It’s just a shame they don’t cater for starting new decks. That’s hella frustration.
Message 38 of 45 (3,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_dance210 Hei can you improve the mg squad i prefer they have double hp and have 30%. They are so outmanouver especially by air unit even drone can kill them less than 2 sec and they done. And it was middle lvl unit
Message 39 of 45 (3,241 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@DeathHero001

EA_Dance has apparently left the company. I heard so on Discord.

Message 40 of 45 (3,233 Views)