Re: Update 1.7 Notes

by wktan3

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@incia wrote:

I really hope you are joking, the last thing I want the AI do is cheat. I want it to represent a human player as much as possible so we can test strategies. You wouldn't learn anything if you have to play a different meta versus bots.

Well, unless the bot knows how to throw in units with counters, it rather spam units non-stop as a way to overwhelm you. You could learn what units your deck struggles against without the pressure of a real player switching his units to try and counter what you have. As it throws random units, you can easily counter them with your units. I don't how a bot from C&C Rivals is to act if it wasn't spamming units constantly.

Message 11 of 45 (3,804 Views)

★★★ Novice

What's up with the troop movement in the update?  The troops go away from where I choose before heading to the spot I chose. I've lost 5 matches because I can't micro effectively anymore... 

Message 12 of 45 (3,793 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Vandal337 its happeneing with alot of units it looks like they placed a bug bc of bad coding from the devs
Message 13 of 45 (3,791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m quitting this game for a couple of reasons that send me absolutely mad!

1st. is the game is now that unstable between poor network errors to units that don’t respond to commands thus making it impossible to micro now. 

2nd. You change the game so much, so often, none of my good decks work anymore. You keep changing the META every season. Even twice in a season. I understand if you’ve just introduced a new unit that needs rebalance but changing pretty much every unit is ridiculous. My skill hasn’t changed but the game has. You make it impossible to start a new deck. Because you can’t fight Tier 5/6 units in Masters league. SMH. A player has to build up other units with a good deck before they can use new units. But because you’ve changed the META units too often it’s just not worth playing for the frustration anymore. Trying to keep up with the META has become tiring. Rivals races especially kill the game now because you can’t use new decks in order to stay competitive and try and win. 

I get you want longevity in the game. But I gave you 6 months and I don’t want to play anymore as I’m just wanting to throw my phone too much. LOL. 

Message 14 of 45 (3,767 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Vandal337 wrote:

What's up with the troop movement in the update?  The troops go away from where I choose before heading to the spot I chose. I've lost 5 matches because I can't micro effectively anymore... 

Does this only happen with air units? I find it troublesome to mix air units into my deck since they would move somewhere before going to the designated tile or start attacking my enemy's units. The path-finding issue could be a lot worse in that even the ground units are affected.

Message 15 of 45 (3,741 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EinarThePillager No. It’s happening with all units. It draws the correct path but then doesn’t follow the path for like 2-3seconds. Freaken annoying. In fact I just had an inferno bomber go round and around on the same spot for about 5 seconds before it left the tile. OMG!!!! This is just unacceptable.
Message 16 of 45 (3,730 Views)

★★★ Novice

Playing game with all the imbalance. Drone rush which need two Pitbull or two bikes to win one drone. The drone are over powered with Pitbull and bikes been slower 

The game is now all about rush. No more strategic. Getting boring. 

Message 17 of 45 (3,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@s70ABlackHawk wrote:
@EinarThePillagerNo. It’s happening with all units. It draws the correct path but then doesn’t follow the path for like 2-3seconds. Freaken annoying. In fact I just had an inferno bomber go round and around on the same spot for about 5 seconds before it left the tile. OMG!!!! This is just unacceptable.

Even ground units? I think I experienced this before with a grenadier in a platinum map called twin pillars. I told the grenadier to move to the nearest pad then ordered him to move to the center pad when they stepped on the pad. The grenadier moved back and went around the nearby rock instead of heading straight to the center pad. They did something wrong with the path finding, They should fix them soon, or EA's going to frustrate players away cause of the screwed updates. A match could turn one sided cause your units refuse to follow your command and would deviate to what you originally planned to do.

@wktan3 wrote:

Playing game with all the imbalance. Drone rush which need two Pitbull or two bikes to win one drone. The drone are over powered with Pitbull and bikes been slower 

The game is now all about rush. No more strategic. Getting boring. 

That's where laser squads, missile squads and talons come in. I wish Nod had a cheap anti-air unit that's like the attack bike. Something like GDI's slingshot.

Message 18 of 45 (3,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@wktan3 wrote:

You don't fight Laser drones with Pitbulls or Bikes. You fight them with Missile Troops, Laser Squads, Scavengers, Banshees, Talons, Phantoms, Hammerheads, Slingshots.

Message 19 of 45 (3,690 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EinarThePillager ya all units are affected by this new bug the devs have created. This should have already been fixed by now but it seems that the devs dont really care about game play..sad.
Message 20 of 45 (3,654 Views)