Re: Update 1.3.1 - Balance Update and Bug Fixes

by incia

Original Post

★★ Novice

I loved this game at first, I worked hard to level up, without using real cash, got all my units to level8 and some to 9, my win rate was 50/50, but now with level caps the advantage I had has gone my win rate is now 30/70, and now with the latest update I can’t win anything, it’s a game for those who have the cash to throw at it sadly that’s not for me

Message 11 of 23 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Haha I was just mad because I went 0 and 11.  

Message 12 of 23 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
if you are at the level cap and no longer have an advantage and complaining then... =p

But feel free to stop by the discord and get some feedback on your deck or games. Some players will watch a few of your replays and give you feedback on it. There's resources out there available =)
Message 13 of 23 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can i battle with an opponent with already advanced technology and money? They already had particle canon. So sad.

i only rely on tiberium available

Message 14 of 23 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Do you have the original command and conquer generals version? I like that one where everyone starts from zero then racing to the win. Very hard to fight with higher level opponent.
Message 15 of 23 (713 Views)

★ Novice

How about a way to promote Alliance to get new menbers.

Message 16 of 23 (648 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m done with this game now until the latest updates are sorted and I get the chance to least win a game, until that happens I’ll just take the free daily crate

Message 17 of 23 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Like most if not all of these changes. Also just unlocked Nod Artillery, it still has no love? It's really the worst (also cheapest obviously) Artillery, but it seems really useless. Think I needed 5 or 6 shots to kill an idle Predator Tank. They die like flies, they do next to no damage. They fire slowly. Cost 90 bucks. There's a reason Nod Artillery is the least used unit in the whole game, Ii think it needs some kind of buff. Maybe remove the feature where it can only shoot forward, or make it faster. Watching C&C TV and I never see Artillery being used, now I know why.

EDIT: Also rewatching my replay and I think Artillery even has the same bug of not shooting sometimes, same bug as Giga Cannon had. It was facing a horde of enemy units, I can see the tip of the artillery gun twitch but it never shot any shells.

I see in these patch notes:

- Fixed an issue where the Giga Cannon did not attack enemy units <--- this should be fixed for the Nod Artillery too.

Message 18 of 23 (553 Views)

★ Guide
there will never be balance until u let play ppl at the same lvl u ******!
Message 19 of 23 (519 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Gdi is too good,nerf gdi plx
Message 20 of 23 (507 Views)