Commanders,

In this hotfix, we have fixed the following issues:
- Fixed several issues that caused players to crash
- Fixed an issue where bounties had long reset timers
- Fixed an issue where the missile fired at the wrong player

Message 1 of 11 (1,758 Views)

Re: Update 1.1.4: Bug Fixes

★★★★★ Novice

Although that update did fix the new issues, the patch also took away the sound from my game AGAIN

Message 2 of 11 (1,678 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Teh_J3rk,

Here are a few things to try, that should get your sound working again.

1. Completely close out the app and restart it.

2. If that doesn't work, several players have reported that restarting their phone, then restarting C&C Rivals fixed the sound problem.

If you still don't have sound after restarting your phone, please let me know. Thanks!

Message 3 of 11 (1,664 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I uninstalled the Rivals from my divice and reinstalled it again and the problem was no more. I have sound back Standard smile 

Message 4 of 11 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

I still don't have sound after doing both of those. 

I use the samsung galaxy note 3, also sometimes the Terrain doesn't load in and it's all black.

Message 5 of 11 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also I should note that occasionally it says it's updating to about 3-20% then it just starts up. Not sure if it's finished, it's the cause, if it can't work.

Just something that has been catching my eye.

Message 6 of 11 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having issues with my General Solomon (Ion Cannon) daily quest. I have used the cannon more than the recommended amount and only approved one blast. Have played multiple games to ensure I did the quest correctly and still no completion. Other than this issue I have no complaints have been a fan of Command and Conquer since I was a kid and still love the game.

Message 7 of 11 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is a problem with the missile when we both had control he was the one getting the missile only and then when I had control it would stay yellow so what's that about please fix

Message 8 of 11 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had the same problem with Kane and his Obelisk, except it wouldn't go over 2/3 uses for me.

Message 9 of 11 (1,046 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @DistanceDreaming,

Is your sound working again or are you still having issues?

Hi @MechaicalBeast and @Psilocybe122,

The Commander Ability bounties not working correctly is a known issue that we're hoping to have fixed soon.

Hi @jonathansh235,

Do you have a replay or any screenshots showing the issue? Has this only happened once, or do you run into this often? Thanks Standard smile

Message 10 of 11 (1,012 Views)