August 2018 - last edited August 2018
UPDATE: Additional Changes released today
We are adjusting the Tiberium Economy, slightly dialing back some of the changes from Update 1.0.
-Base Tiberium income scaling reduced to 3 (was 4)
-Harvester Tiberium starting income increased to 1.5 (was 1)
-Harvester Tiberium income scaling increased to 4 (was 3.5)
Unit Power Between Levels
The unit power difference between levels was tuned too high for units level 5 and above, so we are slightly adjusting that variance. Starting at Level 5, for units within one level of each other, the power difference between maximum trained units has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where Dr. Liang’s Repair Drone did increased healing for Infantry units
There is a new update available for Command & Conquer: Rivals.
- Fixed an issue where friends did not show on your Friends List
- Fixed an issue where units were able to attack the Rockworm while burrowed
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to select their account and continue progression when linking their account on a new device
- Fixed an issue where images do not load for the Inbox messages
- Fixed an issue where the missile explosion was occluded through the Fog of War
- Fixed an issue where the Orca’s missile was out of sync when firing at enemy units
- Fixed an issue where push notifications were not triggered for convoy delivery and new card requests
- Fixed an issue where Attack Bikes visual effects were visible through the Fog of War
- Fixed an issue where Seth’s Drill Pod visual effects were visible through the Fog of War
- Fixed an issue where Seth’s Drill Pod Flame Trooper units won’t move if the player issued a command too soon after spawning
- Fixed an issue where the wrong player would be credited with the victory and players would lose medals after winning the match
I've been playing about a week and so far I'm loving it.
Although, I am curious if there are plans for some kind of direct alliance invites or if there already is and I'm somehow missing it?