Re: Upcoming Game Balance Changes

by MythicGod12

Original Post

★ Novice

Will there be a option to buy gems and coins?

Message 11 of 26 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The reason the game is no good, is because the game doesn't matter it's all timing. Do nothing then right before the missle goes off. Take 2 points for just enough to win everything else don't matter. Don't fight just wait till they have it almost all the way then take it for 5 seconds and win game. 

Message 12 of 26 (835 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been complaining about imbalance and just now read this thread. I have to say the game is alot of fun and i think you are on right track. Nod overall is overpowered. Their flamethrowers and worm too strong for gdi. The 2 harvester setup is a real problem as well. However, game plays smoothly and has potential. Looking forward to continued adjustments!

Message 13 of 26 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rockworm easy to count need full air

Message 14 of 26 (806 Views)

★ Guide
Yes, air is a great counter for rockworms, as is the cyborg/zone trooper, I don't see a ton of them at the top of the ladder, but the issue with rockworms isn't that they are uncounterable, its that they can go back underground far too quickly to escape punishment of misplays and they require players to have unlocked these counters to fight them, its pretty clear that rockworms are dominating the meta at lower medal levels even if they aren't seeing much play on the top end, and that is a problem.
Message 15 of 26 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game is too all about silo's and go way too fast.

Message 16 of 26 (791 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please do not overnerf worm. It is incredibly pricy at I believe 240 tib when considering temple....not entirely sure as I do not own the unit. But it has counters and comes out rather late most times if at all. I easily deal with it using several units like banshees. Cyborg. Zone trooper. Orca and talon. Etc... Maybe I got lucky pulls but eventually you will have the counters.. the only thing about the unit is it's complete lack of cooldown on reburrowing.. maybe it has one but again I've never played with it and from the perspective of fighting against it.. I don't see a cooldown.

Message 17 of 26 (784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Honestly all the worm needs is a slight increase in the time before it reburrows so that bad plays with it can be more easily punished and a slightly higher player level to unlock, once you get past that early stage of people lacking unit unlocks the worm is fine, and increasing the player level required will give people more time to hopefully get at least one of the counters

Message 18 of 26 (781 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After checking some matches of other players in yt it seems harvester kills are quite crippling early to midgame. 

How about harvesters using the same cooldown as abilities instead of units?

Would love to check out this game.

Message 19 of 26 (738 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please do something with the zone troopers. People just spam them and I can't counter them even with their intended counter. My rifle man going 1 on.1 shouldnt only take out half their health....nothing I have can even slow them down. Air gets destroyed as well as an anti infantry vechile I use.

Message 20 of 26 (727 Views)