Re: Upcoming Double XP Weekend

by WhiteWolf_W3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upcoming Double XP Weekend

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

With a slight delay, the Double XP event will now be available in the weekend of August 10-12. Here’s the timing for the event:

• August 9, 3:01pm – August 11 2:59pm PDT
  • August 9, 10:01pm – August 11 9:59pm UTC
  • August 10, 12:01am – August 11 23:59pm CEST
Message 1 of 8 (1,184 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks for the double XP weekend, EA.  I was able to level up my remaining non-Epic characters!

Good stuff.

Besides accelerating pace of leveling up, it seemed quicker getting into matches (i.e. more people playing).  More goodness...

I look forward to seeing several more of these in the coming months.  Seems like a pretty low-cost way for EA to thank those of us sticking thru thick and thin.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,001 Views)

All Replies

Champion
Is this just SWBF2 or all EA games?
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 2 of 8 (1,150 Views)

EA DICE Team

This is for SWBF2.. Standard smile 

Message 3 of 8 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Pro

Can other 2x weekends like this be expected in the future aswell? Along with the major patches or something.

Message 4 of 8 (1,129 Views)

EA DICE Team

Good question, I will chase it with the team and see what the story is. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 8 (1,120 Views)

★ Apprentice
that's awesome except for the last 2 days all I get is empty lobbies and can't play anyway. hope you guys get this issue fixed before then.
Message 6 of 8 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks for the double XP weekend, EA.  I was able to level up my remaining non-Epic characters!

Good stuff.

Besides accelerating pace of leveling up, it seemed quicker getting into matches (i.e. more people playing).  More goodness...

I look forward to seeing several more of these in the coming months.  Seems like a pretty low-cost way for EA to thank those of us sticking thru thick and thin.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 7 of 8 (1,002 Views)

★ Apprentice

To bad I've had Error 1066 for two months.

Message 8 of 8 (991 Views)