Upcoming Balance Changes 7/2/18

by Redwood_MrBlack

Original Post

Upcoming Balance Changes 7/2/18

EA C&C Team

Upcoming Balance Changes 7/02/2018

Hey, Commanders!

We are looking to make quick tweaks to promote some of the early-game diversity we lost when making the War Factory buffs. Most of those changes are likely to remain in place, but it I expect we will see the effectiveness of the Buggy and Rhino reduced somewhat. Attack Bikes are also likely to get a slight nerf and a change to their attack cadence to make them a little less extreme in terms of their hit-and-run potential.

We are also considering lowering the Riflemen and Militant damage vs. vehicles so they’re not quite so cost effective to spam in all situations.

Additionally, I’d expect some pullback on the Dr. Liang Heal Drone buffs to vehicle healing. His buffs to Infantry healing are likely to remain in place.

Fanaticism and Heroic Charge also received pretty substantial buffs in the last patch, but we are still evaluating their impact.

We are also looking at a number of other changes but we will probably keep the next balance update pretty targeted at the early-game units.

—The C&C: Rivals Combat Team

Message 1 of 4 (738 Views)

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes 7/2/18

★★ Novice

Im very happy about the infantry damage nerf to ARMORED tanks Standard smile Ithink you could also fine tune the defender bonus when its infantry vs infantry. Lower lvled units win out way to easy. 

Message 2 of 4 (681 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Would actually like to see Predator/Scorpion tanks nerfed vs infantry. In my humble opinion, those cannons are way too effective against infantry and make missile infantry counters less effective than they should be. Just a suggestion. Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah trust me ive been winning battles by just holding off until i have like 120 tiberium crystals and then wiping the enemy units off the pads with the tanks and holding them for 2 missles with ease because the tanks do so much damage and have so much resistance

Message 4 of 4 (585 Views)