Re: Unpopular opinion

by anti-loser1

Original Post

Unpopular opinion

★★★★ Guide

Since a new title is officially conformed, i want to address something that a lot of people might not like. 

In Payback,i enjoy driving my Infiniti without any cops disturbing me, i like speeding, drifting all over the map and hear no dispatcher or siren that is targeting me. 

I want cops in the next title BUT i want to keep that freedom of driving around without them. 

The way we can solve this is by either adding a separate Free Roam mode with no cops or add a menu with various cop spots that we can use to provoke them and start a chase. 

I know many people will trash this opinion but to me this would be a great way to enjoy and explore the world without anything to worry about.  

Message 1 of 6 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Freeroam cops should be on by default, however i do agree with you. there are times when i don't want cops, this should be an option in the menu to turn on or off.

Message 2 of 6 (821 Views)

★★ Expert

@Luka0101998 

Let's see...cops in freeroam?

The aggravating cops should just be in limited events that showcase them and your personal driving experience to escape. Kinda like Soapbox Race World...A.K.A. NFS World Online. 

I prefer a peaceful freeroam without siriens.

However, to each his own. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

Have a good day.🍩🚓😁

Message 3 of 6 (776 Views)

★★ Expert

@anti-loser1 

This is where we agree to disagree. 

I fully respect your liking of cops in free roam.

I prefer a peaceful freeroam without cops. 

However, I do agree and like your idea to have a menu option to turn on or off this cop feature. 

Thanks for your support in our community. 

Have a joyful day. 😊👍

Message 4 of 6 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69 wrote:

@anti-loser1 

This is where we agree to disagree. 

I fully respect your liking of cops in free roam.

I prefer a peaceful freeroam without cops. 

However, I do agree and like your idea to have a menu option to turn on or off this cop feature. 

Thanks for your support in our community. 

Have a joyful day. 😊👍

The main reason i want free-roam cops is to have the ability to take the chase anywhere and dodge the cops my way. They could have done this with bait crates by simply making the objective to get away not get to escape point

Message 5 of 6 (771 Views)

★★ Expert

@anti-loser1 

If they ever made cop chases for free roam the correct way.

Then forget the crate boxes which (burp another racing game created and was disliked by that gaming community)

EA could just make open world events and no target to get to would work best.

So all players would need to do is hit a cop car or speed by a cop car to trigger a open world chase....now id it was like that then I could accept that.

The way it is now is boring in the game with gibberish cop events that lead to boredom!  

OK...have a good weekend.:eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 6 (684 Views)