Re: Unique qaulities in HUT single player!

by mxflys

Original Post

Unique qaulities in HUT single player!

★★ Guide

gameplay is very fun this year and really enjoy the new squad battles but would really enjoy new ways to make your team unique by adding your own colors or something? be great too if you could play in the outdoor rinks they have in Chel, maybe have restrictions on how many grade A players in the lineup? have more stats like how many fights your in and if you won or not,and if the computer starts a fight and you win you get extra stamina or something? be able to knock the goalie helmet mask off would be cool, knocking the starting goalie out of a game gets you a reward stuff like that would luv to see added! I know you have to update all the other game modes but those are a few things i would luv to see this year or the future! I wish Hut was more like be a pro in some ways! 

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

What did you have in mind with regards to colors?

I think their intention is to keep HUT more professional so I doubt we'll see the outdoor Chel rinks (despite them being awesome) and you already get full energy from a fight win as far as I know. They've put great effort into getting rid of goalie contact throughout the years so I doubt they would want to encourage us to start slamming into them and make their masks go flying, unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

★★ Guide

yeah i hear yah, i been hoping to make are own uniforms for Hut for a while now but i know that would take away from the uniforms and logo cards so im sure they don't want that! be cool though to at least make are own color for when it shows your logo when playing! I remember that Madden 18 and 19 you could play and unlock the high school field from longshot and play with it for Mut so i think it would be so cool to do with Hut also cause those rinks look really cool but i don't play Chel very much to enjoy them! and what i meant about the helmet mask for goalie was not crashing into them but knocking them off with a hard or close range shot like you do with the water bottle be fun to knock it off and see the goalie play with it until the whistle blows! and fighting both teams lines get recharged but i think it should be like older games in the past where if you lost the fight they would not get refreshed! especially if you did not start the fight! just like to see something done new with the fighting been the same for a few years now, also would luv to see more stats kept for fight and wins and losses for them also! 

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)