Re: Unfair sticker to gem offer not available to all.

by AbigailHawk

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@AbigailHawk 😉

Message 31 of 40 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@AbigailHawk Maybe the gem exchange was triggered by having a lower amount of gems. I had over 200+ stockpiled...just a thought.😮

That could be it.  I never saw it and I have a huge amount of gems.

Message 32 of 40 (704 Views)

★★ Guide
Man, I wish I had heaps. I can never resist spending the dang things! XD
Message 33 of 40 (697 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I haven't got that many, and still no offer...
Message 34 of 40 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately my case was answered by a rep who did not read my case and wanted the names of the missing Izzy items LMAO... I didn’t even mention Izzy in the ticket, only the missing tycoon fashion gem exchange event and wanted to know if it was a bug some of us, a very small portion it seems, didn’t get it or if it was a RNG event (in which case why). Have replied asking for a more knowledgeable staffer to look after case, so no news as yet.

Message 35 of 40 (660 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So my case was looked into and they must have thought this perfectly answered my “is it bugged?” Question Because the case is now locked.

IDK, you tell me, does this answer our concerns?

E0ABE753-8E72-4A44-83DA-41AB0A72ABDE.jpeg

TL;DR

Me: “hey I think your limited time offer is bugged ?”

EA: 🤪🤪🤪🤪 

Message 36 of 40 (618 Views)

★★ Guide
The customer service team can't actually fix things, all they can do is forward your query to the developers, which they've done. So... I guess that's the best response we can hope for?
Message 37 of 40 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Well aware of that, was only after a yes” this is a known bug or “nope” working as intended (I.E glam pack v2.) Them forwarding it on only benefits us if it was the former & it only benefits those who are hit with this if they forwarded it onto an actual coder not an analyst who is collecting feedback. Twice it seems no one knew quite what I was talking about (even with screenshots provided) and the way I interpret what was written was my “complaint” has been forwarded on as feedback more than a bug report (EA has been in touch with me over a bug before and this time it was different.)

so in the end we truly don’t know if it’s random or if it was a bug & tbh I can’t be bothered putting anymore effort into trying to find that out.

The interesting thing I’ve taken away is they still classify this app game as in development stages.

Message 38 of 40 (607 Views)

★★ Guide
They're probably not allowed to say one way or another. I used to work as a CSR for a game that shall remain nameless, and we were so restricted in what we were allowed to say that... well, let's just say that I got fired for "unnecessary politeness". Call me crazy, but I say politeness is ALWAYS necessary, especially since players pay your wages!

But anyway, chances are good the CSRs are as clueless as we are. Most big gaming companies outsource their CSRs so the CSRs aren't even in the same country as the developers, let alone the same building.

Once again, EA's reputation for hit or miss customer service remains unchanged! We'll call this one a miss, I reckon.
Message 39 of 40 (596 Views)

★★ Guide
Oh, and yeah it's defos still in development. It'll be considered "in development" for at least a year after release. Some games are in development forever. There's only so much you can actually plan for until you let the general public have at it, y'know?
Message 40 of 40 (595 Views)