Unfair rewards

by PriestSagart

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair rewards

★★★ Newbie

I am someone that gets riddled for being * at fifa and the one week my friends do badly and get silver 1 is the same week I get gold 3. Fifa is the only thing that is keeping me alive and that I enjoy doing. Yet they get vardy adama son and I get hamdallah and dean Henderson. I also packed Allison in my guaranteed pack and already have 92 de gea. Tried Allison out and is god ducking awful. I have worked for each player in my team I have made each and every sbc never packed anyone the best packed player is some 84 rated Saudi player today. Honestly I feel like this game is the most bs thing all my white friends get class players. My girlfriend broke up with me and my granny died last week and I was playing the game to cheer me up waiting for Thursday to get some class bpl Blues. I want to die trying to play the game today I felt sick and lost both. What can we do to sort this. I believe I feel like I deserve some sort of redemption with some bpl player I actually deserve I seriously want to just curl up into a ball and die bcuz of everything and ur game has tipped it. Please get back to me and we can sort out ur racist game please.

Message 1 of 5 (665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unfair rewards

@PriestSagart I'm sorry for what has happened to you, but the packs are luck-based (I've had bad pulls too): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/My-pack-luck-has-been-terrible-P/m-p/9063223#M18581

I'v become a meme to my friends because every time there is some kind of promo, I never pack one and pack the worst one from it in guaranteed packs (Henderson (GK) from the EPL guarantee). I was very disappointed as I am a grinder and they're not (I've gotten level 30 every season) and it just seems unfair for the amount of time and effort that I put in. But, that's just how it is... I'm laughing about it right now.

At the end of the day, this is just a game. And come FIFA 21, it won't matter if they packed both Messi and Ronaldo in the same pack in 20. We'll start anew -- and you never know, we could get better luck than them and the tables will turn. Standard smile

Be strong, hold your head up high, and remember your health and well-being comes first and will always be above the game -- take care of yourself! <3

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (638 Views)

All Replies

Ea helpline

★★★ Newbie

Is there a phone number to call for ea customer service

Message 2 of 5 (664 Views)

@PriestSagart I'm sorry for what has happened to you, but the packs are luck-based (I've had bad pulls too): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/My-pack-luck-has-been-terrible-P/m-p/9063223#M18581

I'v become a meme to my friends because every time there is some kind of promo, I never pack one and pack the worst one from it in guaranteed packs (Henderson (GK) from the EPL guarantee). I was very disappointed as I am a grinder and they're not (I've gotten level 30 every season) and it just seems unfair for the amount of time and effort that I put in. But, that's just how it is... I'm laughing about it right now.

At the end of the day, this is just a game. And come FIFA 21, it won't matter if they packed both Messi and Ronaldo in the same pack in 20. We'll start anew -- and you never know, we could get better luck than them and the tables will turn. Standard smile

Be strong, hold your head up high, and remember your health and well-being comes first and will always be above the game -- take care of yourself! <3

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (639 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi fifa team, I'm writing to you cause I invest extended hours on fifa servers I love the game, but I feel like the game isn't giving me back as much as I put in it, I recently invested long play time to get icon swaps, and i invested three of them toward 84+ pack which happened to have about 6 goal keepers or more, I tried trading them in for 90+ major team of the season player only to get another goal keeper, I was very disappointed and upset about this, cause I lost valuable I con swaps and players beside the time I put to get them, I have been getting terrible rewards, and its sad cause i love this game so much.
Message 4 of 5 (586 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, 

Since this is a pretty old thread that's been inactive since last year I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you'd like to share some feedback or ask a question please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (564 Views)