Unfair perimeters for poor people

by BonnieF1979

Original Post

Unfair perimeters for poor people

★★ Newbie

I believe your game is unfair to poor people not having money to purchase all the things you need to to remotely come close to any real progress in your game. A friend had downloaded and played for months and got to a high level but took a 15 lose streak and lost all the medals he had worked so hard for. Another person I know is playing but can't afford the diamonds or credits that it would take for him to lose his losing streak in this game. I just played to get my bounties done and I took 6 loses out of 9 matches played. The point of a game is to be challenging but not IMPOSSIBLE TO ADVANCE!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (855 Views)

Re: Unfair perimeters for poor people

★★★★★ Guide

The problem is: the game is old now. Even players that didn't pay anything have high levels if they started playing early. In addition to that, there are obviously people who paid for their levels. These 2 points make it hard for new players to advance since they are fighting higher leveled opponents all the time. 

There are 3 solutions to this, none is really great, but there are no other options:

1: Try to play the game and level up units as well as possible. Leveling up units is very easy at low levels, but gets harder and harder as your levels increase. So getting to level 8 for example should not take too long.

2: Pay money yourself. I personally didn't pay, and I honestly discourage you to do so, too. You do not get enough for what you pay. You could pay multiple hundreds, but still not get your units to level 15.

3: Just quit playing. Right now the game is dying and running on minimal support. Ever since the old devs were forced to quit, updates on the game are very slow (Before, we got an update every 2 weeks. Now, we are waiting for over a month now. And once there was a 3 month period without any patches.), the game still has flaws (like the mentioned level disadvantage, poor balancing, bugs, ...) and (at least for me) it kills your phone battery. I'm still playing it now and then, but not nearly as much as I did before.

If you can see past the bad things, it is actually a pretty good game. Too bad it doesn't get the proper treatment anymore. I heard that there is a patch coming soon, but we have been told it will arive mid January. February is ending, and the patch still isn't there...

Message 2 of 5 (835 Views)

★★★ Novice

@xMaksuss

You saying *, I am playing this stupid game since the beginning and my highest level on units are 11,caise without paying you can't get higher unless the next 5 years, my firetank is at level 10 and I need 20 more clones to take him to level 11 after all the time this * game runs online. So pls don't say so much nonsense to new player 

Message 3 of 5 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ClarkDarlton  can't take the truth, eh?

Message 4 of 5 (621 Views)

@ClarkDarlton wrote:

@xMaksuss

You saying *, I am playing this stupid game since the beginning and my highest level on units are 11,caise without paying you can't get higher unless the next 5 years, my firetank is at level 10 and I need 20 more clones to take him to level 11 after all the time this * game runs online. So pls don't say so much nonsense to new player 

Not true at all. I have 2 units at level 12 and 4 units and 1 commander at level 13 for NOD without paying. 

For GDI, I have 6 units and 1 commander at level 10. 

I have done all this in one year without paying. Those 6 units and 1 commander would all be at level 14 if I didn’t waste time and resources leveling up GDI.  Focus leveling up just one deck from GDI rather than all your units and in 6 months those 6 units and 1 commander will all be at level 12. 

Message 5 of 5 (602 Views)