Unfair matchmaking, with opponents squads costing millions of coins

by js_17TH

Original Post

Re: Unfair matchmaking, with opponents squads costing millions of coins

★★ Novice
@js_17TH Hit the nail on the head there. This game is * and it keeps getting worse. Ea are thinking about the money now that's all
Message 11 of 29 (2,474 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think what Darko is missing is that whilst a good team doesn’t mean a good player, it does mean they get lucky af because they have OP players against someone who’s just starting or has a basic team. What’s the point in working hard and grinding for weeks to get a Sancho when some rich kid can buy 100 packs and get an OP Harry Maguire who suddenly has more pace. And there’s a clear scripted favouritism towards those who spend physical money.

Message 12 of 29 (2,335 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@mrzelada Same here. It’s stupid. How are you meant to build a team or have fun when you can’t even get an even game. My 56 starter left back can’t do jack against an Mbappe with 99 pace or even an Ighalo with 90. OP players and cards has ruined casual game playing and all because EA only care about money. If that wasn’t the case then you wouldn’t even have an option to buy packs and it will be based on your skill. And that’s why they put you up against better teams so you have no choice but to buy packs.
Message 13 of 29 (2,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Do you realise that you have to be a complete potato to lose with a squad like that? I m not going to be a sweat just bcoz the matchmaking is broken

Message 14 of 29 (2,206 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here dude, I just bought fifa 20 because of FUT but even the first game I'm up against 89 Rated team and I don't even have any icon players. I lost my first 5 matches and got placed in Division 8 even then i still find players with beast team... Took the fun out of it and I stop playing it today. Pay to win kinda game is really not enjoyable. 

Message 15 of 29 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just started playing fifa online thinking oh boy ill get to play my favourite game with people across the world, i build a team containing NOT ONE champion player or fancy coloured player. but then my first 3 placement matches im pit against teams that are fill from GK to ST with known champions, shiny players and almost 20 more rating than my team. 

WTF fifa, make it atleast a fair fun game and not just a thing for the top percentile to laugh at other players

Message 16 of 29 (2,063 Views)

★ Novice

Shut tf up the matchmaking is bs. Especially when players relegate themselves making it difficult for players in div 6 and below. EA has screwed the game fifa 15 matchmaking was way better. EA most likely did this to get people to rage and just spend money to buy packs.

Message 17 of 29 (1,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same problem, matchmaking is *, I’m an average player but find myself in division 10 and ridiculously enough I get matched against unbelievable squads who are 10 times more skilful players than myself. How can that just go on wins and losses? Fifa 19 I was always around div 3/4 but this FIFA I can’t even get past div 8? Why are these Top players pausing about in lower levels? For easy wins!! It’s a joke EA!!! Fix it or I’m sure you will lose customers like myself 

Message 18 of 29 (1,822 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ima_Bot_68 same problem here.. I just started to play FUT in FIFA20 but my opponents have OP squads.. its sick.
Im in DIV8, but cant get a win. its a joke
Message 19 of 29 (1,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This game is just ridiculous. From my first online placement match in FUT 20 where I was matched with a 192 squad till now it’s the same. Teams full of legends and special cards with average pace on the teams being 90. I’m not an awful player, I manage Div 1 on regular seasons and had managed Div 1 occasionally on other ultimate team seasons but just cannot get past Div 7 in this year’s FUT. It’s impossible. Unless you have incredible luck, an endless bank account or are genuinely one of the best players to play the game, you’re in for an awful time. 

Message 20 of 29 (1,745 Views)