Unfair matchmaking, pay to win losers.

by FranktheMadTank

Original Post

Unfair matchmaking, pay to win losers.

★★★★★ Newbie

How is this fixing the matchmaker? How is this person even so powerful, one level lower than I am. I can't even have 2 harvesters, how is that fair on my side? This game is already a load of *. It's sad you call it a CC game. Even in the originals, when you played online, everyone started out fairly, and it was based on skill. This is disgusting how it's not an even match. I will be uninstalling and giving an awful rating for this game.

Message 1 of 5 (985 Views)

Re: Unfair matchmaking, pay to win losers.

★★★★★ Novice

I haven't been let into the beta yet but seeing things like leveling up your units which i assume makes them stronger and the one harvester limitation for low level people etc is hilarious. Why would they think that acceptable? why not just have reskins of units like pitbull being reskinned into a hover mlrs for example to make money?

Message 2 of 5 (970 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've only played one NOD and they had two harvesters too - I haven't seen a GDI with two yet so I actually think it's the balance issue they mentioned regarding NOD rather than currency. Real world money is currently disabled so it is luck to win atm.

Message 3 of 5 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

few things here. 

1. It's not pay to win yet, in fact it's not pay for anything yet, you can't even put money on lol. 

2. The level you see isn't their player level it's their commander level. That person could very well be several player levels above you and is just using that commander for a daily

3. Two harvesters unlock at player level 6, normally this wouldn't be a problem but because there's limited players in the pre-alpha level 6 players will sometimes get matches with those below level 6, thus you end up with your scenario. From what I understand they want to limit the complexity of the game and slowly ramp it up, hence the second harvester at level 6 and not having air units right from the start. 

4. This is a true pre-alpha test, not a marketing test. Sweeping balance changes will be made frequently. Rather than rage and give a bad review based on an unfinished game, why not suggest changes and ways to balance the experience?

Message 4 of 5 (938 Views)

★★ Novice

This is exactly the problem I have lower base levels with higher unit levels than me I can’t win anything now, the only way forward is to spend real cash buying crates to get updates, well I ain’t doing this, you’ve spoiled a great game buy making it a cash cow you greedy *, I’m so * off with it I’m deleting and I won’t ever play another game of yours ever you robbing * *

Message 5 of 5 (733 Views)