Re: Unfair matchmaking FUT 21

by 0abdelkarim0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair matchmaking FUT 21

★ Apprentice

EA I don't know what I did to you but I'm sorry,

Usually I think the Matchmaking is unfair once in a while but since this week I have just been matching against;

Div rivals: Opponent with better team and in higher division than mine ( I can say that from the skill rating at the end of the game) and it happened 5 times in a row

FUT Champs: I have an 87 team and I keep up matching with teams of 90+ and it stressful because some games I know I can win but the difference in our players is what makes the difference at the end of the game

usually I get upto silver but this weekend I got stuck with 3 wins I still can't believe it.

Message 1 of 5 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro
@0abdelkarim0, Interest to EA football traditionally falls at this period of the year, so the selection of opponents is not relevant, as the number of online players has decreased, otherwise we would have to wait the rivals for tens minutes, not a seconds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (259 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@0abdelkarim0, Interest to EA football traditionally falls at this period of the year, so the selection of opponents is not relevant, as the number of online players has decreased, otherwise we would have to wait the rivals for tens minutes, not a seconds
Message 2 of 5 (260 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you I do understand what you mean but why is it always me matching with higher opponents but never with some weakling?

Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)

@0abdelkarim0 FIFA is in a state right now where there aren't so many of these weaklings that you speak of -- mostly due to it being TOTS. It's like wanting to pick the one green apple blindly in a basket full of red apples -- it might seem like it's just not there!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know what you mean for fut champs I'm already used to it.

But for div rivals you can't tell me I am the only one in my division and matching once against someone in higher div is something but 4 times in a row is something else

Message 5 of 5 (192 Views)