Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by GK3512

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Sorry bout the lil mispellings. My phone keyboard is small.

Message 191 of 272 (736 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ihearvoices79 Like I've said Blackbox golden era steered away from the root,so custom story and characters are not what NFS is famous for in Genesis days.I personally hate Black box and EA for changing the core of NFS completely.Criterion was great at making fun racing games,and HP2010 showed how much they respect the history of the series.I agree MW2012 wasn't a true MW and Criterion was blamed for that.Truth is they never got time to finish the BlackBox story led style new MW and that's EA's pressure causing such problem.Nowadays EA totally forget the history and core of NFS.And with such problem EA should really thinking about killing the NFS series totally.Without respect for history and classics NFS is still dead and gone.And that's why I don't have any hope or faith in the success of NFS nowadays.
Message 192 of 272 (721 Views)

★★ Novice
@BenWalke I think we need a game like Need for Speed (2015), but this time with a much better cops, a lots of cars to drive and customize like crazy, a big city rich in details and alive! And of course, the other thing that matters equal to cars: A really good history.
Message 193 of 272 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BenWalke  I want to make it as in NFS 2015 is a choice between automatic transmission and manual transmission on every car2018-05-29_13-47-49.jpg

Message 194 of 272 (655 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well after Payback, I am expecting great things. That was by far the best story experience I have played in a racing game yet in my 30 years of gaming. Can't wait to see what you've been working on. 

Message 195 of 272 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So true

Message 196 of 272 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Message 197 of 272 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't disappoint us, Ghost.. Or we'll make you WISH you wouldn't actually become one.

Message 198 of 272 (825 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The newest update on NFS2019 news says Miami 1980s setting,if so NFS2019 will be close to Miami VIce TV series.But TV/Movie hero cars era requires EA has enough knowledge on such topic.And I highly doubt it will work judging by how few EA/GG know about 80s hero cars era.

Message 199 of 272 (793 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@GK3512 If EA needs help on 80s Miami setting,they should just let RockStar takes over this new NFS and maybe it will work
Message 200 of 272 (706 Views)