Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by GK3512

Original Post

Re: I'm very disappointed with u and the last games

★★ Expert

@Sorum13 

I highly appreciate your help and support in having carrism and gusto for the old school NFS games.

It would be cool if EA would just listen to the audience of old school fans. 

I'm and older dude and with over four decades of game experience.

I have seen allot of gimmicks and tricks from the corporate overall industry.

The advertising is always demographic to age and aimed at a paticular themed audience. 

I feel EA started on soild ground in the early days.

Then as the money rolled in the EA NFS titles only got more movie oriented.

I found this also to be the case for the overall industy of games moving towards that movie direction.

The sad thing is I only found the movie themed games that were actually enjoyable we're FPS style games. 

EA has in my opinion taken the movie themed NFS games to a dead end.

Payback was a joke trying to recreate Fast & Furious movie as the story line.

I felt EA ripped off Vin Diesel and that's no way to pay tribute to Vin Diesel who actually wrote and directed all the Fast & Furious movies. 

As I have stated the industry has sold millions of games and what are we the consumer left with??

Two years after a game is released it becomes worthless in the sense of commodity value. 

Also, no new updates after two years for many online PC games. 

I'm not saying all online PC games. 

I'm talking EA NFS or Madden franchise.

I'm aware there are game long past two years online that still get updated content. 

Well let's hope EA doesn't create another experimental game. 

Going back to the basics is where EA needs to go. 

That is where fans feel most at home in this NFS franchise. 

Have a great day 👍😁

Message 141 of 272 (594 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

Yes, but building from the past is how EA needs to go in that direction.

Been said they are now not looking back.

I'm afraid the next NFS might be more like other silly car games on the current market of 2019. 

If EA wants fans from all generation's.

Than EA will need to bring back older concepts and scrap the predictable movie story and scrap all micro transactions. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter. 

Have a great day 👍😁

Message 142 of 272 (757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also,As Payback is my most played game,Please fix the car sounds and I would love to have Chapters 6-10! :D

Message 143 of 272 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m so happy to hear that you guys are dropping a new game this year! I’ve been waiting and now I’m excited. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Andre Pelissier and I’ve just started my own modular wheel company making some really sporty wheels for hyper cars and exotics. Milled by the cutting house in California. Designed and engineered by the best in the industry. A definite cut above the rest. I’m a minority small business just looking for a shot to have our products in the game 

Message 144 of 272 (727 Views)

★★ Expert

@driiizle_Venm 

If you are looking for a place to be advertised by EA in a game.

Than I highly recommend you do it the professional way.

Get a business proposal and profile together to show EA what you have to offer.

Any contracts EA might offer you should be read by your legal lawyers. 

Ask as many questions to definitions and terms of any contract.

Contact them at their corporate office.

Also be advised you have your own legal team and tax lawyers when running a professional business. 

I wish you all the best. 👍😁

Message 145 of 272 (702 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This article makes me sad,it is just pathetic they totally forget classic NFS and its heritage.If you want to make UG1 or 2015 reboot style the definitive NFS,Then please say you are celebrating NFS 16 years anniversary or 4 years from reboot.I understand UG/MW styles are very popular among fans,but it was a success because of FF films(Which EA already show different style)NFS started out as a Cannonball Run thrill with top end supercar/cop chase/beautiful roads.Tuning wasnt a thing until High Stakes,and story wasnt in NFS until UG1,NFS was the biggest name in arcade racer thanks to the fantasy setting,not urban car culture of tuning and street racing.Why EA can't accept NFS history from early days?You cant find a game like classic NFS anymore,if it returns,it will still be unique.Tuning was at its best during early 2000s.But a supercar high octane chase never gets old.People treat 60s' Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona as a desirable ride,in 70s we have 930 Turbo,80s M1 and all those supercar fantasy.The NFS series started out as a Supercar Hot Pursuit in beautiful scenery,and other than first 6 games,only HP2010 really made the pure simple fun of such game.And that's pathetic just how far EA steered NFS away from its roots.If EA really wants to go back to the root.It should be closer to first 6 games like High Stakes TNFS and Hot Pursuit series.Not tuning and story and action.A HP classic Diablo SV 95 is always way cooler than a max tuned Skyline R34(Which is also a fantastic machine)If we wont ever see classic style NFS return again,please just say you let go of the history and stop calling NFS a 25 years old series.16 or 4 are both better.No classic NFS is a no to me.UG/MW was the hero of its time,thanks to FF films,but never the core or root of NFS.If EA wants to disavow classic NFS,then they doesnt deserve classic NFS fans and a full 25 years of history.NFS is dead to me,unless classic style return,but until then, HP2010 was the last hurrah of Real Classic NFS.Future of NFS seems lack the place for Classic style,I'd love to see NFS fall without its real  root.

Message 146 of 272 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think that the new NFS should be a combination of Underground, Carbon, and Most Wanted combined. Like have the best aspects of Underground 1 & 2 mixed together with the best of Carbon and the best of Most Wanted . I really like the way we could modify the customization on Carbon and on Pro-Street and I definitely like the vinyls and decals that you were able to do Underground 1 & 2 and on Payback. I actually own currently Underground 1 & 2 as well as Carbon, Pro-Street on PS2 and NFS 2015 as well as Payback on PS4. I have also played most of the games from the NFS Franchise since the orginal PlayStation. I do have to say this though if you are going to have a 1969 Dodge Charger in the game at least lets us Dukes of Hazard fans and enthusiast have the exact rims that was on the actual the General Lee car from the television  series and also include the proper ram bar for it as well. And also gives us the ability to custom cars to  resemble some our favorite Fast and the Furious vehicles including some of the ones that Paul Walker had driven as the character Brian O'Connor. For Paul Rest in Peace 2013

Message 147 of 272 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 148 of 272 (658 Views)

★★★★ Pro

HP2010 and first 6 games,these games are fun even without custom and story(which I hate most).NFS games in the early days,before Fast Furious came into the scene and change it completely with UG1.In these games you still have intense chase,fun race,but without story about revenge or characters easy to be forgotten.Early NFS was about race and chase,nothing more.A beautiful mountain road in a V12 Lambo with cops and choppers behind your tail,that's the pure fun mode NFS.This style was the beginning of NFS,not that FF crap that became definitive thanks to NFS2015.If EA plan to forget those history,better with another 9 years to celebrate 25th anniversary

Message 149 of 272 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If it dosent have tesla i am not buying this one 

Message 150 of 272 (618 Views)