Re: Under the Hood: Need for Speed Payback Speedcross Update

by kyle429

Original Post

Re: STILL no ANSWER on MISSING E46 OFFROAD,Runner or live tuning suspension mode

★★ Apprentice

where can people get volvo, nissan 2000 gtr and some other cars ?? ...

Message 61 of 74 (1,640 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can someone PLEASE help me? I just received the game today for Christmas, and the "Abandoned Car(s)" is/are not showing up on my game.

I really want the RX-7 FD, and it's not showing up. I looked the location up on Youtube, drove to it, and it's not there. PLEASE HELP!!
Message 62 of 74 (1,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How about the issue of normal edition player purchased the DLC but unable to enjoy the newest content?

Purchased the Speedcross DLC but no Speedcross event and abandoned cars is nowhere to be found.

Message 63 of 74 (1,602 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can't be serious, we ask for wheel support and you're only supporting the inferior Logitech wheels? 

Still holding out hope for Thrustmaster support as I'm not buying Payback without it.

Message 64 of 74 (1,567 Views)

Dot.: Under the Hood: Need for Speed Payback Speedcross Update

★★★ Newbie

I have the deluxe edition on Xbox 1 and its telling me I need to buy the Speedcross add on.

Message 65 of 74 (1,533 Views)

★★ Apprentice

where is the Abandoned Cars?

Message 66 of 74 (1,467 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I ve also got a GT wheel. I do agree that you need 180 degree rotation or less to make it at all usable. Have you tried live tuning? Can that help? Also there must be a file that we can edit to make these controls better. For example I would like to remap some buttons.

Message 67 of 74 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please add these machines to the game: volkswagen Jetta, volkswagen amarok, mazda 3, subaru wrx sti second-generation, Jeep Wrangler, hummer h1, Mercedes-AMG C 63 S, 

Mercedes-AMG S 65, Chevrolet El Camino III, Chevrolet Chevelle 1970, Mitsubishi Eclipse II, pontiac GTO I, Dodge Charger R/T VI, Ferrari 812 Superfast

Message 68 of 74 (1,295 Views)

★★ Novice

As of right now it doesn't support the Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback wheel. It would be real nice if they got with the program and added more wheel support.

Message 69 of 74 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Steering wheel support please (Logitech G29) don't working. please help.

Message 70 of 74 (1,017 Views)