Unchangeable Commentary on FIFA 20 PC

by Houdini0101

Original Post

Unchangeable Commentary on FIFA 20 PC

★ Novice

So I'm having an issue with the FIFA 20 Origin edition commentary. I tried to change the commentary language from something else than English, but It's locked, how do i make available to choose other languages? I play on Pc btw. And also i can't seem to find any Commentary packs or DLC for pc. 

Message 41 of 127 (2,906 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 Arabic commentary

★ Guide

We all want arabic commentary as addon for example.

Message 42 of 127 (2,022 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 languages

★★★ Novice

Please can you reply to my question regarding the Brazilian Portuguese language pack being made available on US store. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FIFA-20-Commentary-DLC/td-p/8177599

Thank you.

Message 43 of 127 (2,734 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 Commentary Languages

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Can we please know why this basic function of having all languages available as DLC is not available by default? We live in a globalised world and play the global game. This feature should have been rolled out years ago as standard. Please make it a priority.

Message 44 of 127 (3,329 Views)

(in-game)Commentary Language DLC

★★★ Novice

Can you make all (in-game)Commentary Language available to all region please. E.g. german, spanish, dutch, arabic, japanese etc.. or at least make them available as a DLC in PSN/Xbox store for us to download. I hope you make this happen in FIFA 20.

Message 45 of 127 (2,428 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 Commentary DLC

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Hi, I purchased Fifa 20 in UK PSN store. There is no Polish language available. Can it be fixed somehow, or I need to buy the game in Poland/PolishPSn shop ??
Message 46 of 127 (6,877 Views)

Commentary languages available

★★★ Newbie

It's obvious that Fifa 20 editions delivered in each country varies according to geographical information. For example, here in Greece the one and only available in store edition has English, Arabic, Polish and Russian commentary languages. This means a lack of authenticity when competing in top leagues like Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Seria A, Dutch league etc. How can I get the standard edition which supports English, French, German, Italian, Dutch etc. commentators? Is digital buy the solution? 

Message 47 of 127 (2,489 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @Goldstone79, can you download Spanish commentaries for FIFA 20 on ps4? Could share a link? I can't find them...

Thanks!

Message 48 of 127 (6,817 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 arabic Commentary

★ Novice

Hi,
to switch between commentaries you need to go game settings
R2 to switch to Audio 
Then R1 you will get the commentary option

But again , there is no arabic ones 

Message 49 of 127 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade And at origin, any means of dubbing or at least having more languages? I bought from a local sales site, but installation in my language is not available PT-BR
Message 50 of 127 (6,744 Views)