Re: Unbeatable situation; Rebels Tier III Events

by DarkBanishing

Original Post

Unbeatable situation; Rebels Tier III Events

★★ Newbie

Unbeatable situation; Rebels Tier III Events

I have allowed high profile players to try to beat this and no one could when they could beat this on their own device.  I was told that is not uncommon and that you can correct the errors you make when you force us to use characters we don't have and what order they're lined up.  On my device, OB1 is the only character that gets attacked. He cant last six rounds, PERIOD.

Message 1 of 3 (800 Views)

Hi, @Char1dy

I don't understand what you mean with: "I have allowed high profile players to try to beat this and no one could when they could beat this on their own device."

What did other players do on your device?

Message 2 of 3 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had some trouble with this one at first as well. There are some fantastoc youtube tutorials out there with how to won strategies out there. Having beaten it, I promise you it is beatable. 

Something that helped me was ensuring the Admiral was always stunned period and rotating the other stuns between Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, and the guy in the black armor on the far right. Outside that I focused on killing the Admiral first and I went from there. However I don't actually have a video of how I personally beat it. There are plenty out there though. Hope this helps you some good luck this was a hard fight for me as well.

Message 3 of 3 (668 Views)