Re: Unbalanced matchmaking MUT

by MaikeruSoya

Original Post

Unbalanced matchmaking MUT

★★★ Newbie

I have the worst Matchups in MUT playing in Madden 18. Since I got the game in August I rarely play a head to head game because I would be over matched about 90% of the time. Countless times I get matched up with players who have higher overall ratings. I haven't progressed past the Rookie level because my 87 ovr team gets matched up with 95 ovr players, I have confirmed this by asking opponents their overalls.  I think this will be my last Madden purchase because the MUT experience has been dreadful. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,118 Views)

Re: Unbalanced matchmaking MUT

★ Guide

I don't think that it is EA doing it. it is those players they should be up in the pro levels if not all madden levels because of their overall. but they LOSE ON PURPOSE repeatedly so they will be dropped back down to the lower levels meaning that they will play 10 or so matchups that will be insanely easy for them to win because they outmatch the opponents at every position. netting them an easy superbowl win on a season or two(if they sprinkle in losses but not to many) before they get put back up where they should be 

so in layman's terms THE PLAYERS ARE CHEATING THE SYSTEM. 

Message 2 of 2 (1,069 Views)