Unbalanced match making

by Bluedefender7

Original Post

Unbalanced match making

★★★ Newbie

I would like to know what you plan to do to keep people from quitting playing Rivals? I have been playing for almost 2 months now and have invested heavily in trying to upgrade my units just to make it more even when I play yet I still only win about 1 out of every 3 or 4 matches. I am not a bad player but still only have a win percentage of 41. I am about ready to quit playing this game altogether because it’s just not fun to always loose. Please address this so that the game can remain fun. 

Message 1 of 4 (452 Views)

Re: Unbalanced match making

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Let me guess, high enemy levels?

All I can say is level up yourself. It takes longer to level up higher levels, so that way you will always catch up to others eventually.

There is sadly no other option and the devs will most likely not add another one, so if you want to keep playing and if you don‘t want to pay this is all you can do.

But at least I can confirm that levels are not everything. I made it to tib league without paying. And i‘ve met some people with armies 3 levels above mine...

Message 2 of 4 (415 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Bluedefender7,

Thanks for your feedback. For a competitive PvP game, both winning and losing are a normal part of playing. We have a series of Commander Training videos, which include tips and tricks from the community. If you're ever looking for specific advice on how to deal with units or specific compositions, please feel free to ask here, or join the Discord community. There's a lot of knowledgeable players who are willing to help others out.

If you ever have any specific questions or concerns, I'm more than happy to help out.

Message 3 of 4 (409 Views)

★ Guide

You are probably just bad. But don't worry when you level up to 9ish it becomes much more even, all my units are lvl 9 and I have a 64% win rate in tiberium league. I think it would be higher if had lvl 11-13 units like most battles I have but maybe not as much as I assumed when I was getting my * kicked in masters. 

Message 4 of 4 (390 Views)