Unable to play Grand Arena Championship

by YaiTsKronos

Original Post

Highlighted

Unable to play Grand Arena Championship

★★★ Newbie

I have played the earlier two rounds and i registered for this one as well .... But when i woke up to set my defenses, it just says there is no GAC going on right now.

GAC is my favourite game mode and ive nvr missed a single one and it is rlly annoying to miss one due to a bug, contacted EA support multiple times but off course those guys did what they could and suggested me to ask for help here...

Plz if anyone that can help sees this plz do so i would rlly love to be in the GAC before the Defense phase ends...

Message 1 of 2 (520 Views)

Re: Unable to play Grand Arena Championship

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @YaiTsKronos,

Sorry to hear that :/ We don't have a way to register someone into GAC. This can only be done through the game.

If you suspect it's a bug, we have a bug report board to gather information on bugs in-game. The bug reports and information shared in them help us to look into them a bit more. Would you have one created for this already? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)