Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ultimate team

by Bazmalval

Original Post

Highlighted

Ultimate team

★ Novice

Thank you EA, best Fifa since 17. I like the new defending, now players can actually use their brain to defend instead of letting AI do all the work for them. Ultimate team so far I'm enjoying it. I rate it 9 out of 10. I would have gave it 10 but the gameplay is a bit too slow but I can get used to it. Please please don't change anything in ultimate team. This is how fifa supposed to be cause I was tired of AI blocking my every passes, shots ect. I said this was my last game but if 21 is as good as this one. For sure I'll buy it. Thanks again

Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Also thanks for nerfing headers, in 19 players used to cross only, ibra was too overpowered. Now we can actually use creativity, pass the ball, dribble, try to find a gap to score. Thank you

Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@509_kun What the hell are you talking about? The defending is sucks and the AI is still the same you must been playing on semi-pro.
Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

No AI is not the same, it's completely different. I only play ultimate team online. So I don't know why you are mentioning semi-pro.

You guys are mad cause AI can't defend for you anymore, well get used to it. It's staying that way. Use your brain to defend, don't Depend on AI

Message 4 of 4 (51 Views)
Twitter Stream