Ufc4 career mode invite fighter not working

by GoncaloPinto24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ufc4 career mode invite fighter not working

★★ Novice

I do the right clicks and it doesn't work. I've already switch positions of the guard and nothing

Message 1 of 9 (7,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ufc4 career mode invite fighter not working

★★ Novice

So, for some moves i add to press the buttons. Not click them. When a triangle appear above the buttons, you have to press them, if not just a click will do

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (7,857 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@GoncaloPinto24 Do you still need help with this or were you able to figure it out?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (7,866 Views)

★★ Novice

I've already figured out what was wrong. Thanks!

Message 3 of 9 (7,864 Views)

Community Manager
@GoncaloPinto24

Cool! Any way you can share what you were able to do to fix it in the event someone else experiences this? If not, that's alright! Glad to hear you were able to get passed it.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (7,863 Views)

★★ Novice

So, for some moves i add to press the buttons. Not click them. When a triangle appear above the buttons, you have to press them, if not just a click will do

Message 5 of 9 (7,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help with this can’t work it out it says to do the move like press square for back fist for 250 points and it’s just doesn’t do it when I click square I’m doing what it asks my why don’t it eork

Message 6 of 9 (5,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry I know this posts old, but I need help with an issue in career mode. I think it's annoying that if you have a southpaw fighter or doesn't team you the correct buttons to press. But I've had moves where I've switched the stance and it still didn't work. I don't onus what the two guys mean by click instead of press or whatever.. nothing works, it's happened twice in sparring and once in a fighter invite to learn a new move. I've tried hitting the Bizarro versions of the punches or kicks to coincide with the opposite stance. 🥺🥺 this game is complex enough, but having a southpaw fighter and having to think much harder on memorizing ask the moves and having to flip everything in my mind when looking the moves up in the moves list. I mean come on guys, this games not made by some low budget company, you guys are EA. It couldn't have been that difficult to just add the moves for both stances, especially because of the issues (that I mentioned before) it causes in sparring and learning and even being able to perform the moves. 

Message 7 of 9 (4,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Me too I need help and dont understand these instructions
Message 8 of 9 (2,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How does mistake even happen, what a waste of play. Just flip the buttons. I have think about flipping the buttons, what a mission. Next fighter will be orthodox 

Message 9 of 9 (1,404 Views)