URGENT - Have the Mystery Portal Events Shut Down?

by YeetYeetGw2

Original Post

URGENT - Have the Mystery Portal Events Shut Down?

★ Guide

Just checked PvZ GW2 today and it seems the mystery portal events are not currently active, even though the current state of live service is supposed to be two weeks each Tuesday of each month. Has this schedule changed? Are the mystery portal events permanently cancelled? I, along with many others, I'm sure, would like an update on the status of the situation. It would be a real shame if GW2's mystery portal is gone forever...newer players would now have to pay for torchwood and hovergoat considering that the town hall is also closed.

Message 1 of 8 (1,689 Views)

Re: URGENT - Have the Mystery Portal Events Shut Down?

★★★★★ Expert

It's been a bit off but was up last month. It should have been up this week as Monday was the 1st, but if it follows the pattern from last month, it will be up next Tuesday.

Message 2 of 8 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ik right like i really want torch  wood but the mystery portal has not been opened for ages and i really need those rainbow stars ):

Message 3 of 8 (1,609 Views)

Champion

If I am not mistaken, the Mystery Portal will actually open tomorrow. I will report back here if it is open when I jump on GW2.

Message 4 of 8 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The Town hall notification was listed in hours last night instead of unknown so it will be up sometime today.

Message 5 of 8 (1,559 Views)

Champion

The Portal is open now, not shut down now, thank goodness!

Message 6 of 8 (1,534 Views)

★ Novice
Message 7 of 8 (1,476 Views)

Champion
@Whale100x Hey! Is there something you would like help with? Standard smile
Message 8 of 8 (1,420 Views)