UFC 4 Pre-order Information

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 4 Pre-order Information

Community Manager

Hey, Fighters!

UFC 4 officially enters the octagon worldwide on August 14th, 2020! Pre-order UFC 4 from our official website here

We have some major changes coming to UFC 4, train yourself on them by reading a letter from the Creative Director of UFC 4 in our post here.

Full details on what you receive from your pre-order can be be found here.

TYSON FURY: A true giant of the boxing world. Use his size, power and unorthodox style to rack up KOs while you brawl it out in the Octagon™.

ngkw2wq02evn.png

ANTHONY JOSHUA: Anthony Joshua. One of boxing's most bruising heavyweights crosses over and enters the Octagon™ for UFC® 4. Unleash his heavy hands and devastating power on your opponents.

vcf3hc82joi4.png

BACKYARD CUSTOMIZATION PACKS

l6lpgol8bc1v.png

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 25 (2,613 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 4 Pre-order Information

Community Manager
@RogNavarro Hey what's up!

You can pre-order just before the game officially launches worldwide on August 14th. The Play First Trial for EA Access starts this Friday in which members will get to play the full game for up to 10 hours.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 25 (1,881 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry Looks good, I never go into UFC 3, just didn't feel the same as UFC2 but I might give this one a go
Message 2 of 25 (2,154 Views)

★ Novice

When is the last day to pre order?

Message 3 of 25 (1,931 Views)

★ Novice
Message 4 of 25 (1,926 Views)

Community Manager
@RogNavarro Hey what's up!

You can pre-order just before the game officially launches worldwide on August 14th. The Play First Trial for EA Access starts this Friday in which members will get to play the full game for up to 10 hours.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 25 (1,882 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @EA_Blueberry, thanks for responding. I just have a couple more questions. I can pre order it like 3-4 before it comes out? and if i could, would i still be receiving the pre order bonuses like anthony and gypsy, right?

Message 6 of 25 (1,844 Views)

★ Novice

3-4 days* sorry

Message 7 of 25 (1,843 Views)

Community Manager
@RogNavarro As far as I'm aware the pre-order content will show up at the official launch of the game on the 14th.
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 25 (1,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is the trial out? I saw a video of a random person playing it and ea couldn’t have picked them to play the game because they had 0 subscribers

Message 9 of 25 (1,660 Views)

Community Manager
@orangekey91 The Play First Trial is not officially live yet.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 25 (1,621 Views)