Re: UFC 4 Patch Notes (11.0)

by Rufstuf1985

Original Post

UFC 4 Patch Notes (11.0)

Community Manager

Hello EA SPORTS UFC Fans,

The newest update to EA SPORTS UFC 4 is live! This update includes two new licensed fighters and some changes made based on community feedback. As always you can find the full list of updates at the bottom of this article.

Dan Ige makes his entrance to the digital octagon this month. Currently, Ige is the 8th ranked Featherweight in the UFC. Ige sports a 4-star overall rating including 4-stars for grappling, striking, and health.

4rwd80iwv7cg.png

Veteran fighter Viviane Araújo makes her debut sporting a 4-star overall rating. As the 7th ranked Women’s Flyweight, she is lead by 4.5 stars in health and 4 stars for grappling and striking.

lbtlexlwv934.png

This month’s patch includes likeness updates for two current UFC Champions, Israel Adesanya and Francis Ngannou. Here’s a look at the before and after for each of their respective updates:

14idw3ny34ii.png

b4x3srx39kfn.png

PATCH 11.0 FULL NOTES

Major Updates:

• Added 2 new fighters, Dan Ige and Viviane Araujo

Community Feedback:

• Israel Adesanya and Francis Ngannou likenesses updated
  • Increased stamina cost and added miss and evasion stamina penalties to Collar Tie attempt
  • Yancy Medeiros no longer has the Bulldog perk listed twice

(Source: Official Site)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 8 (863 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Very good. Now, can we get more body and face-types for create a fighter? Specialy for female, they only have 4 bodytypes.
Message 2 of 8 (836 Views)

Community Manager

@Rufstuf1985 

I'll pass along the request, however I can't guarantee implementation. Have you seen other threads outside of these forums with this feedback? 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (823 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Yes, I have seen it on instagram. But seriously, there are 20 bodytypes for men, and only 4 for female. And there are 40 differen't faces for men, and like 10-15 for female.
Message 4 of 8 (815 Views)

Community Manager
@Rufstuf1985 I'll give the team a shoutout about this again.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (803 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry When playing the offline modes like create an event or tournament, the cutscenes only occur for the first fight. The cutscene is automatically skipped after the first fight, please just a small fix
Message 6 of 8 (747 Views)

Message 7 of 8 (740 Views)

★ Novice

Oh that’s great thanks!

Message 8 of 8 (735 Views)