UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

by Rqo92

Original Post

Re: UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

★★★ Newbie
Whos silly idea was it in the board meeting to go “hey... what do you guys think about taking out the game face feature?” Don’t tell me this is yet another EA scam to get us to buy the newer versions of the game YEARS from now when you can boast “game face” as new unique feature!
Message 41 of 109 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What the * is this. I literally just bought this game for game face, my upload worked beautifully on ufc3. Everyone I know and play the game with was blown away how perfectly it looked like me. 
this is complete *. BRING GAME FACE BACK!

Message 42 of 109 (1,506 Views)

★★ Guide

They won't bring it back.
EA never cares about the players who want to take the game seriously.
I need gameface to create some imagination to make the experience exciting.
even though gameface wasnt always perfect , it's brings so much joy and realism.
And now add clown and lion masks to lure new kids? Trying hard to be popular?

Don't forget your loyal player base who have supported you troughout all the years.
It's 2020 but we are forced to play with a zombie generic face ....feels like being stabbed in the back , again and again....
well done EA.

Message 43 of 109 (1,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm still waiting for them to add it on a patch update, hopefully that's what the next update will be. LET US SCAN OUR FACES! We should always be allowed to do this in EVERY GAME

Message 44 of 109 (1,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

They need to add it back asap. Main reason I bought the game. If they don't add it back I'm returning it, simple. What a way to ruin a game that had potential, unbelievable, im really expecting that face scan update. This is something that should be in every EA game, (every game period). Madden, FIFA,Nhl, NBA live , UFC even Def Jam, We should always be allowed to scan our faces, in every game no excuses. What a way to lose money

Message 45 of 109 (1,435 Views)

★★ Guide

@Rqo92 

You better return the game ASAP while the game still has some value.
It will save you a lot of frustration.

I've been waiting for a return of the gameface for 4 years now (fifa).

So most likely they won't bring it back or patch it in, unless a major amount of players will complain.

Unfortunuately there are not enough players who will miss the gameface so EA doesn't care.

Message 46 of 109 (1,410 Views)

★ Apprentice

Being a major selling point, you would think they would want to listen to the fans.   I mean you can go look at the reviews for most of the games from ea.   Horrible.  I'm not bashing EA either, I'm actually enjoying the game.  Of course there are things needed to be patched and fixed just like with any new release which I'm sure in the future they will work on but Game face is a huge selling point and it seems like they don't really listen to the fans.  Let's just hope they hear us and bring back Game face.  

Message 47 of 109 (1,397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To be honest at this point we gotta hope for another company to take over, someone with true combat fans. Because I lost hope in EA they are just catering to children at this point 

Message 48 of 109 (1,391 Views)

★ Guide

It just doesn't make sense man, why leave it out on the last game on the contract? When so many of us was looking forward to use the feature , expecting a much better improvement of that feature, The fact were even saying, "this is the main reason we even got the game in the first place" should be enough for them to be like ok we'll bring it back... Like how are they gonna leave this feature out when most likely this game will be released for next gen as well? Who isn't gonna wanna scan they're face especially on next gen? The game feels like it's missing some things & that's definitely one of them.. you guys LITERALLY, have the same rock face templates since UFC 1? Wassup with that? All the way down through UFC 4? Crazy, no shame, that 8 years in the making of 4 UFC titles. More than enough time to work on the face scan feature & improve it. (Cause it was never really perfected) Bet if they add an option where we can scan our faces through our phones more people would use this feature, seriously were all stuck with same faces & there literally no difference on a created fighter from 3 & or 4. Hell even UFC 1 & 2 had the same exact templates, the only unique option towards creating fighters was removed, now we're all stuck with created fighters that all look the same? Literally all of us look the same cause there so many limited options. AGAIN,EA CAN CHANGE THAT by letting scan our faces through an app which is probably the easiest way, maybe an option to scan out ofaces through the ps camera or maybe even 3 options where we can still use the gameface as well, basically 3 different ways to scan our faces, ofcourse remember not everyone has a computer (including me) which is the only reason why many players were left out from using the the feature. Again create an app where we can easily scan our faces like y'all did with NBA LIVE 18 (the feature in NBA LIVE 18 was decently made) & then you'll start getting this game back on track besides all the other flaws that need to be fixed or things that need to be added. Focus on bringing back this feature please, it will not be worth it to leave it out.  We have to put up with this game for 2+ years EA come on, we don't all want to look the same due to the limited creation system & lack of adding the face scan feature, I was so hyped but a huge buzz kill when I couldn't find the option to gameface/scan face feature. We will return this game, so many ppl are pissed & I'm not the only one complaining, it's just alot of ppl don't have the time to get on here & complaint or put theyre 2 cents, well I'm here talking for those people too, many followers & friends I play with are expecting an update for it cause there is no way that this game is starting to look up to par & now y'all wanna remove one of the best features the game had , add it or il be returning the game I promise

Message 49 of 109 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have be fighting for years now to try to adress the importance of the gameface, it has me gone mad, fifa career mode was the only thing i played because of the gameface , never had post anything before on forums but that changed when they suddenly took out gameface (fifa 17).

And now i see the same thing happen with UFC 4 (which i was planning to buy), it brings back the same discussion which has be going on for years, you can search it back, years of ignorance by EA .. and the worst thing is they don't even adress it before the release the of the game, like gameface means nothing to us, so they could remove it cause nobody will notice. I'm happy to see people still care for the gameface and are willing to battle to get it back , i hope someday we will get heard by EA, i really doubt it though....

Message 50 of 109 (1,366 Views)