by Rqo92

Original Post

Re: UFC 4 Game face ADD FACE SCANS!

★★★ Newbie

Just please add it back EA PLEASE

Message 101 of 109 (2,730 Views)

★★ Novice

Is EA even reading this forum? Please bring back GAME FACE! How many people do you want begging? 

Message 102 of 109 (2,638 Views)

Community Manager
@AlexXxFire1986 We're still here. Standard smile

From what I've been made aware of, Game Face will not return to UFC 4. There's no word or confirmation on whether it will be added back in a future iteration of UFC. We're letting the team know we're seeing requests for it here though, but outside of that I don't have any additional details to share.
Blueberry.png
Message 103 of 109 (2,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the clarity, but we want and need something that will give us more variety in face templates, face morphing flexibility and body types (mostly for women but we need some additional for men as there are no "Brock Lesnar or Kevin Randleman" body types for example). I know you are simply the messenger so I honestly thank you for your work, but if the devs aren't willing to give us the MOST REQUESTED FEATURE HANDS DOWN then we surely need an alternative as the numbers don't lie.

Message 104 of 109 (2,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rqo92 This is Crazy No game face? I was on my son iPad, it was cracked and I almost had my face on there! This was yesterday..
Message 105 of 109 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree

Message 106 of 109 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rqo92 Couldn't siad it better!!! You understand exactly what's going on they should hire you!!
Message 107 of 109 (1,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rqo92 bring game face
Message 108 of 109 (978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is absolutely unbelievable that they would get rid of this feature and not at least give an explanation. They've already ruined Madden for me and I haven't bought it since 2016 and haven't enjoyed it since probably 2010 and now they're going to ruin UFC by subtracting features rather than adding or improving the good ones.

Message 109 of 109 (468 Views)