UFC 4 FaceScan Xbox One X or PS pro

by tmacho321

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 4 FaceScan Xbox One X or PS pro

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured out how to add a face scan of their own person to UFC4? Why On earth would they stop allowing this? Could it possibly be due to privacy maybe and the whole facial recognition software that governments have?🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully I didn’t just start a conspiracy because I hate them. Some answers would be greatly appreciated tho. Also, on a brighter note I love the newer Xbox/PS/PC gaming now. Meaning that every game is allowed to be played by any system online and that I can play the show while owning an Xbox. I actually purchased a PS4 pro just for that game, I sold it now, but I wish I knew how to retrieve my Spider-Man game and other games I purchased through it and transfer them to my Xbox since they’re now compatible... well, if there’s a way any assistance would be great. Thanks everyone. If there is any errors in grammar it’s due to the lack of space provided for edits to be made/read. Or even allowed once I post. We shall see.

Message 1 of 2 (735 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 4 FaceScan Xbox One X or PS pro

Community Manager

Hey @tmacho321 Game Face was removed from UFC and as such you will no longer be able to use it.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (709 Views)

All Replies

Re: UFC 4 FaceScan Xbox One X or PS pro

Community Manager

Hey @tmacho321 Game Face was removed from UFC and as such you will no longer be able to use it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (710 Views)