UFC 3 career

by cudakiddisbeast

Original Post

UFC 3 career

★★ Newbie
Hello. In the game I’ve notice it’s rather difficult to increase your stats and the stamina bar drains abnormally quick compared to games in the past. I’m happy with the improved stand game. But I’m disappointed how difficult you guys made it to improve your fighter in career mode and to simply win one fight. Great game but it’s hard to enjoy even in the improved career mode. I think the stamina should be better for the player fighter, isn’t fair to have it drained while your opponent is still fresh in the 3rd round like he was in the first. I also couldn’t help but notice the belts float around the waists of the champions. I would love to see the stamina bar improved, possibly more points to spend for training/promoting in career. And maybe make the belts look better on the champion in an update.
Message 1 of 3 (1,244 Views)

Re: UFC 3 career

★★ Novice

I don't know what the designers of this game are thinking.  Everything in this game is difficult.  Even when you select "Easy".

Message 2 of 3 (1,017 Views)

Re: UFC 3 career

★ Novice

Same thing with the past game. It feels like they have some AI that's behaving like Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear, it predicts everything you do and sometimes, glitches its stamina to throw seemingly endless combos.

Message 3 of 3 (806 Views)