Re: UFC 3 Beta code broken?

by EMAN760

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 3 Beta code broken?

★ Novice
I received the email with a code, very excited to play UFC 3! When I type in the code nothing happens..... I don’t get an invalid code message it just doesn’t do anything. Loads for a second then nothing. I’ve tried this numerous times and even the code to share with friends and both don’t work.

I’m on Xbox One, would really love to play this game if possible! Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Message 1 of 6 (910 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice
Just found out on Twitter you have have to go through the Xbox website to redeem the code. Then it will start downloading on your Xbox.

Cheers!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,423 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Just found out on Twitter you have have to go through the Xbox website to redeem the code. Then it will start downloading on your Xbox.

Cheers!
Message 2 of 6 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did it on my xbox app and still nothing
Message 3 of 6 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did the same thing. I redeemed it from the Xbox app while I was away from home. When I got home I checked and it didn’t download so of course I try redeeming it on my Xbox and I can’t obviously because the code was already redeemed.
Message 4 of 6 (875 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Jimbabwe77 &  @EMAN760,

As pointed out by @hendrum above if nothing is happening when you try to redeem it through your console please try to go through the app or dedicated website. If you are getting an error when redeeming the code, first off I would advise you to please power cycle your console. If your game still doesn't appear in your game library after restarting it, you should be able to get assistance from our help center if you select the field "Codes & promotions":

Contact us - UFC 3

If the error you are getting is tied to your PSN region there is very little we can do on our end, the codes available for the beta are for North America & Europe only.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 5 of 6 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you.... it eventually started downloading right before midnight.
Message 6 of 6 (837 Views)