Re: Two questions about Seasons pack

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two questions about Seasons pack

★★ Pro

1) is I cancel the snow in the menu what weather will be at the winter? I prefer rainy winter over snowy one

2) I have the Spooky Stuff pack and the items are in Seasons as well, can I still use the Spooky Stuff filter in the build menu? I love making scary builds so I use Spooky Pack items a lot, so I don't want to search them between Seasons items

Message 1 of 3 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

I think it won't snow when you turn that off, so it will just be cold.
The weather machine does change the weather like JP mentioned, but it might be too short to overlap winter in your game. Or the changing of weather might even fail. 

The similar items from Spooky stuff are actually recolours. So you'll have more options for the cobwebs or the pumpkins. 

Of course the recolours will show up under the Seasons filter and the items from Spooky stuff will show under that filter. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (467 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

1. Use the weather machine to make it rain.

2. Yes you can still sort by that pack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

I think it won't snow when you turn that off, so it will just be cold.
The weather machine does change the weather like JP mentioned, but it might be too short to overlap winter in your game. Or the changing of weather might even fail. 

The similar items from Spooky stuff are actually recolours. So you'll have more options for the cobwebs or the pumpkins. 

Of course the recolours will show up under the Seasons filter and the items from Spooky stuff will show under that filter. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (468 Views)