Re: Trying to switch between active household members while one Sim is at a grou

by SheriGR

Original Post

Trying to switch between active household members while one Sim is at a group ga

★★★ Newbie

I want my Sims to go to group gatherings, but sometimes I prefer to play as the Sim that is at home. I can't seem to get the option to appear that lets me switch the active household member. Any advice?

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: Trying to switch between active household members while one Sim is at a grou

[ Edited ]
Champion

@LordGeneralCyrus While playing the household please try right-clicking the other non-active sim household members (if greyed out with lightening bolt). If that sim is somewhere that you can go you should see an option to switch to controlling that sim, to bring them here, or certain other care options. If they are at work or school you will not see that option control them (unless you have 'GoTo Work' and it is one of the careers where you can go to work with them, in which case there will be some variance in these options/dynamics that I won't go into now).

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)