Re: Troops

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Troops

★★ Novice

Can someone tell me what the skull emoji is that appears on the left side of some of the troops etc

Message 1 of 7 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Do you mean the red sculls above your units? This means they are standing in tiberium fields or clouds. They are taking damage (tiberium is very corrosive lore wise, tiberium is the green crystals if you are not familiar with the C&C universe). Move them from the tile or they will eventually die. Affects most infantry, but not vehicles/air. Some infantry units are immune, however.

Or do you mean the scull that pops up above your base if opponent sends a nuke at you? That's an emoji. It's purely cosmetic.

Message 2 of 7 (441 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think he means the war game symbol

Message 3 of 7 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xrmiao4 wrote:

I think he means the war game symbol

Ooooooohhhhh...... makes sense... well that icon just tells you that this unit is available in the current war games event. Nothing more.

Message 4 of 7 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Speaking of war games events, if Nod had the equivalent, what units would be available? Also I felt that Solomon should have been excluded, too OP, like you have an army worth of 40's and he shoots it all, like 4 to 5 units worth.

Message 5 of 7 (404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EinarThePillager wrote:

Speaking of war games events, if Nod had the equivalent, what units would be available? Also I felt that Solomon should have been excluded, too OP, like you have an army worth of 40's and he shoots it all, like 4 to 5 units worth.

True. But Solomon is expensive. Whereas Jackson is cheap and recharges quicker. 

Message 6 of 7 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'd only use solomon to get rid of expensive units, against units that cost 50 and below, doesn't seem worth it. If Nod should have a similar event, Jade would be next to useless unless chem buggies and warriors are allowed. I could destroy my own base with little ease just by detonating 6 of them next to my base. Let's say I have enough to goof off, I'd tell them to retreat to base, then blow my base up before the 2nd nuke has a chance to fire.

Message 7 of 7 (362 Views)