Trench digger

by CannibalKake

Original Post

Trench digger

★★★ Novice

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the trench digger outfit or if it’s even in the game. I talked to someone at EA that mentioned there’s a bug with the skin that makes it unable to be equipped on female soldiers, so I figured it must be in the game somewhere. If anyone knows anything, please let me know!

Message 1 of 7 (762 Views)

Re: Trench digger

Hello @CannibalKake

Can you please send me a screenshot of that outfit please.?
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 7 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice

Had to crop the photos so the file sizes would fit but here they are. These are from a YouTube video showcasing all the Axis cosmetics supposed to be available at launch (but obviously they kept some for later). I know these aren’t available for purchase currently but I am wondering if they were ever attainable, as I afore mentioned.

Message 3 of 7 (730 Views)

★★ Guide

@CannibalKake wrote:

Had to crop the photos so the file sizes would fit but here they are. These are from a YouTube video showcasing all the Axis cosmetics supposed to be available at launch (but obviously they kept some for later). I know these aren’t available for purchase currently but I am wondering if they were ever attainable, as I afore mentioned.

This skins looks kinda cool. Maybe it will be in the shop at some point? 

Message 4 of 7 (715 Views)

@CannibalKake

No they was not available yet. It is unreleased customization so it will come to BFV at some point. We just need to wait for it and it will come with more customization... Standard smile

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 5 of 7 (707 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright. Thank you for the help!

Message 6 of 7 (699 Views)

@CannibalKake

No problem, Come back here anytime. Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (694 Views)