Re: Transfermarket locked

by xBNGRS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfermarket locked

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello I am looking for help with regards to unlocking the transfer market on the web app. I have contacted customer support 3 times now and they just keep telling me to play the game I have over 250 matches already played in fifa 21. I don't understand what's left to do I've played career mode, volta, uefa champions league, even kick off games.(support even told me to play fifa 20 what's up with that suggestion???) I have literally tried everything I can, the age old just play more is getting super old as a response. The web app is a part of the selling point of the game and at this point I should have access to it.

Message 1 of 11 (857 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @xBNGRS.

Unfortunately, there's nothing else we can tell you other than to play more. That's all you can do to gain access to the market on the app.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @xBNGRS.

Unfortunately, there's nothing else we can tell you other than to play more. That's all you can do to gain access to the market on the app.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 11 (822 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo literally how is that okay? clearly there is something wrong and some one is able to unlock it manually. Acting like the game is pandoras box and the company who coded the game has no control? Come on..
Message 3 of 11 (818 Views)

Community Manager

@xBNGRS 

We don't have the ability to unlock the market for you because there is a specific set of criteria that needs to be met before the market will unlock. We don't give out those criteria. 

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 11 (808 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Customer: I have a problem
EA: I have a solution but you cant have it.
Customer: ...
Message 5 of 11 (801 Views)

Community Manager

@xBNGRS 

That's not at all what I said. The solution is to keep playing. That's the only solution there is. Giving out the criteria or not doesn't change what you need to do to unlock the market.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 11 (795 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo This is getting nuts, the problem is I have played the game, I've played more of the game then most people have by now. I have played every single game mode inside ultimate team and out. if there was criteria to be met I would have met it. I'm going to contact EA literally every day via live chat/ phone. How is this how you treat a customer who bought the ultimate edition of the game and has already spent over $200 in FIFA points this year. Any other company would have already sorted the problem but here I am back and forth with a "community manager" who's doing nothing for the community.
Message 7 of 11 (790 Views)

Community Manager

@xBNGRS 

You can find all the details we have on gaining access to the market here. You aren't meeting the requirements to unlock it.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 11 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Thank you another generic message which doesn't solve the problem.
Message 9 of 11 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@xBNGRS 

I've already explained what the solution to your problem is. I understand the frustration with not being able to use the market, but the absolute only way to unlock it is to keep playing. You're asking us to do something we can't do. We can't unlock it for you. I've given all the information I can on this. Your account is not broken. There are no problems. You just need to keep playing.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 11 (770 Views)