Re: Transfer market web app

by MrMack80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer market web app

★★★ Newbie

Hello my name is Dylan I was just wondering how long does it usually take for people to unlock the transfer market on the companion app or the Web App because I have played about 50 games and the transfer market is still not unlocked I have sold a lot of people and a lot of other stuff and it's still locked

Message 1 of 27 (2,965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @qw212100.

I moved your message from the Battlefront forums to FIFA.

As far as your issue goes, there is no set number of games you need to play. Just keep playing and eventually the market will unlock. Make sure you are completing games and not quitting early. Those won't count. You also should try playing each mode in FUT. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (2,911 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @qw212100.

I moved your message from the Battlefront forums to FIFA.

As far as your issue goes, there is no set number of games you need to play. Just keep playing and eventually the market will unlock. Make sure you are completing games and not quitting early. Those won't count. You also should try playing each mode in FUT. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 27 (2,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played 200+ matches and it’s still locked what should I do now ? 

Message 3 of 27 (2,871 Views)

★★ Guide
@Ghoulzzzzy I played over 1000 games & still nothing. People told me it's around 25-50 but that's a lie
Message 4 of 27 (2,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello, @MrMack8 and @Ghoulzzzzy 

As I previously said, there's no set number of matches you need to play. It's more about completing matches and spreading them out through all modes.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 27 (2,819 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo if only the gameplay was fun..
Message 6 of 27 (2,807 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MrMack80 

I'm curious why more than 1000 games have been played if it's not fun.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 27 (2,801 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Because I love football, I love Ultimate team & that's why i'm on this forum so much to try to make this game better but you guys are not listening & this game has been broken for 3 years now..
Message 8 of 27 (2,795 Views)

Community Manager

@MrMack80 

Thanks for the explanation. I just couldn't see myself playing 1000 matches if it wasn't fun. Regardless, you're very welcome to post your constructive feedback about the changes you'd like to see come to the game that would make it more fun.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 27 (2,785 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I'm done enough posts about that. If even pro players & content creators are getting ignored..
Message 10 of 27 (2,764 Views)