Transfer banned for no reason

by 1975Vasilis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I was in a summer camp in July and I was far from the ps4 that I use to play FIFA but I was using the companion app so that I wouldn't miss any content.

I had like 150k coins one day and the next day that I logged in I was left with 1k coins and I had some players that I didn't have before. Also I got transfer banned for no reason. I have shared my account with nobody. I don't know what happened but I don't think I should be transfer banned for no reason. I also haven't received any mails from EA yet. Furthermore when I go to the site to report the problem and I go to the banned accounts it says that I am not banned on anu accounts. What can I do to fix the problem???

Message 1 of 3 (1,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @1975Vasilis,

While we're not able to help with bans here on the forums, you can reach out to our terms of service team through the webform in this article. Not all bans will show up in your ban history, like transfer market bans, but they'll be able to look into this for you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,300 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @1975Vasilis,

While we're not able to help with bans here on the forums, you can reach out to our terms of service team through the webform in this article. Not all bans will show up in your ban history, like transfer market bans, but they'll be able to look into this for you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 3 (1,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So ea my account has been deactivated for nothing

i dont understand that this has happend i got deactivated for negativ i can send u a picture but it is in Norwegian fix this 

Message 3 of 3 (678 Views)