Trading cards

by punishertrd

Original Post

Trading cards

★★★★ Guide

the count for trading cards needs to go up on all levels even trade a epic card within your clan 

bc the crates are not doing it 

Message 1 of 5 (297 Views)

Re: Trading cards

★★★★★ Guide

Wouldn't mind something like on Sundays you can make 1 epic request. Get like 400-500 credits for filling one for a player. But I have a feeling it would end up being people trading the same epic back and forth for easy cash rather than a trade for a different unit. But tastes are strange sometimes and there are some decent epics out there!

As for the count going up, I disagree. Feels fine as is right now. Not sure I like that we can request double the commons than we can for rares, but it's a steady progression of cards you know you will use. So it can't out-pace crates as your source of growth.

Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @punishertrd,

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly monitoring the unit leveling for Common, Rare, and Epic units to ensure that all unit types have a place in your army. We want balance the ways that players get cards between the Crates and Alliance donations, so any feedback you give is helpful.

Do you feel as though you are getting too few cards in general from crates, or too few for certain rarities? Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (272 Views)

★★★★ Guide

kinda both i keep getting cards that i dont need at all over and over and very rarely i do get cards i need
also the gold pay out is very small as well blue, gold and purple crates should give more gold than what they do bc your card cost is really bad and stupid expensive

Message 4 of 5 (244 Views)

★★★★ Guide
also only trading with you clan 4 blue cards is kinda bad and no epic trades come on adjust it in the clans
Message 5 of 5 (227 Views)