Trade in set for coaches???

by mxflies

Original Post

Trade in set for coaches???

★★★★★ Novice

why don't you make a trade in set for coaches? the bronze and silver coaches are pretty useless! you have 25 item trade in sets for uniforms and logo's why not have them for coaches also???

Message 1 of 5 (810 Views)

Re: Trade in set for coaches???

I have a ton of non-tradable coaches in my collection, would definitely be nice to get a set going. iirc they ended up creating one last year so they should make another down the line here

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (757 Views)

silver and bronze coaches are useless!

★★ Guide

you guys need to do something about silver and bronze coaches, there absolutely useless and just take up other cards from silver and bronze packs! the only time we use them is when we first start HUT when the game first comes out for the new year after that everyone will get a gold coach for the synergy's there using and that will be it for them! I guarantee nobody will use them again there worth nothing on the market all you can do with them is quick sell them for 200 coins! EA, you need to at least make a trade in set like you do for logo's and jersey's for them at least make them worth something to do with them! 

Message 3 of 5 (640 Views)

Re: silver and bronze coaches are useless!

[ Edited ]

Peterson (+3 Burner) or whatever his name is is already the best coach in the game and you can snag him for 1k now (down from 9k when i bought him). Unless they add a +5 coach, I now don't see them adding a coach set to the game that will be worth the price/trouble (200 coins exchange for a coach is really good)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (612 Views)

Re: Trade in set for coaches???

Champion (Retired)

Now during the decemder you can trade 3 sylver coahes on 1 gold ( UnTradable ) 

Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)