Total Tokens

by chrippy1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Total Tokens

★ Novice

Since the conversion to EA, my "tokens" total does not ever increase as I play games.  Do I need to do something to make this work again?

Message 1 of 9 (602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Total Tokens

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mikecortinagt,

As mentioned above, Java and Flash games should still award Tokens normally, but HTML5/HD games are designed not to.

Which games are you having issues with token count with?

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (514 Views)

All Replies

Hello @chrippy1,

That's no good! Flash and Java games should still award Pogo Tokens normally. However, if you are playing HTML5 / HD games, they will not reward tokens in anticipation of the new reward system coming soon.

Which games are you playing that you're having difficulty getting rewards from?

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 9 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same token issue since ''new'' formay....

Message 3 of 9 (535 Views)

Hello @Mikecortinagt,

As mentioned above, Java and Flash games should still award Tokens normally, but HTML5/HD games are designed not to.

Which games are you having issues with token count with?

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 9 (515 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Arenal,

I play the tri peaks mostly.  Not sure if it is HD.  Thanks for your suggestion - I will try something that is not HD and see what happens.

Message 5 of 9 (500 Views)

Hello @chrippy1,

Yes, the new version of Tri-Peaks Solitaire is HD, so that may explain why you're not receiving tokens from it. Thanks for the follow-up!

Arrenai Cat

Message 6 of 9 (490 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Arrenal,  Thank you for filling me in.  I tried Jet Set Solitaire - but see that it is HTML5 so did not affect the tokens.  Do you have any idea when the HD/HTML5 games will be updated to include the tokens?

Thanks,  Chrippy1

Message 7 of 9 (451 Views)

★ Novice

I'm playing a Limited Addition challenge in Quinn's Aquarium & one of these is not awarding me tokens for the game I'm playing. I'm suppose to get 2000 tokens after getting shell pairs in 10 games, I'm not getting them, it doesn't progress my progress when I win the game.

SamanthaBeaKing

Message 8 of 9 (439 Views)

Hello @chrippy1 and @SamanthaBeaKing,

Unfortunately, there are no plans to bring tokens to the HTML5 / HD games due to the upcoming reward changes with Pogo. There should be more information soon on the Pogo Blog as to when there is an update.

Tokens As many of you are aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new awards system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention for some of you. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. We thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming system.

Source: Pogo Blog #94

As for any tokens advertised for badges, you should still receive those. Please check the token amount on the badge, and contact EA Help at help.ea.com to verify the missing challenge rewards.

Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Message 9 of 9 (406 Views)