Re: Toddler wont age up any more

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Toddler wont age up any more

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 1phone 7 plus
OS Version Up to date
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004836701639
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A
What do you expect to see? A
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback A

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 1phone 7 plus
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004836701639
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I retired my 2 playable sims I also have 1 unplayable sim that i have now made playable and a toddler but the toddler wont age now iv retired the parents been waiting for days but still no event or birthday ikon
What do you expect to see? Want to be able to ever age the toddler or remove it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback Been trying for days with no luck and cant find anything online to fix the issue

Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

It seems to have sorted itself out had both toddler to child and child to adult in one day 🙈 o well iv moved her out now as it just made me lose interest in her learning my lesson now dont retire partner before the baby is all grown up x

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (466 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@shannoncat712 

Hi!

I have a suggestion. 

If the cake icon doesn't pop up over the toddler's head, make your playable Sim interact with the toddler. There should be a cake icon under the toddler's name. Tap on it to make the toddler become a child. Then tap on the family portrait and on the button Promote. Children can be promoted as playable Sims. 

Let us know if this works for you Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (498 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems to have sorted itself out had both toddler to child and child to adult in one day 🙈 o well iv moved her out now as it just made me lose interest in her learning my lesson now dont retire partner before the baby is all grown up x

Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

Hero

@shannoncat712 I'm glad it is solved. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)