Franchise & Game Feedback [Title Edit - Admin.]

by PlurgeTrooper

Original Post

Franchise & Game Feedback [Title Edit - Admin.]

[ Edited ]

First off, is it okay to say things like [Edit - Admin.] or #FixMaddenFranchise? Then we can start talking on this post.

EA_Blueberry: Added post title

Message 1 of 15 (3,310 Views)

Re: #NFLDropEA

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PlurgeTrooper I think it's okay if this is a discussion that is productive instead of petetioning people to post [Edit - Admin.]

Message 2 of 15 (3,290 Views)

@FlurplePurple Okay but we need an official EA opinion so wait for that before we start discussing.
Message 3 of 15 (3,288 Views)

★★ Novice

EA opinion is gonna be simple. We have the contract for another 5 years. What are you gonna do about it???

Message 4 of 15 (3,180 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@PlurgeTrooper [Edit - Admin.] is accurate. People have been upset for years and the focus remained on MUT. The fact that glitchy plays dont get fixed and end up being the cornerstone of certain peoples offense. (ex: back on Madden 18 or whichever year the HB Wheel was introduced, that was a horrendously glitchy play and no attempt to make a patch for it was made).

Secondly, the more the years went by, the more features that people enjoy got taken away. I remember situation mode, Madden Moments, more immersion in the Career mode and coach mode. The fact that you arent allowed to challenge calls during online gameplay.

Even for the players who ate the money grabbing crap pile which was Madden Ultimate Team, they just recycled the same cards every year. Let me guess, theyre hard at work making the Most Feared pack with Ray Lewis come October.

You can google any Madden between now and the 25th anniversary edition and find a YouTube video where the game gets ripped to shreds. People were hoping that Madden would lose its rights to the game and hand it back to 2k but no, they got their money-grubbing hands back into the NFLs pocket for another 5 years.

Message 5 of 15 (3,094 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PlurgeTrooper I just ranted but overall here is my gripe:

EA has essentially downgraded Madden into NFL Blitz with a Fortnite twist. They targeted kids because thats where the money is. They forgot who made them great before online gameplay took off. They were worried they werent going to make sales without innovating and didnt have faith in their fan base who grew up with the game. People know why Madden sold out and thats why they want the NFL to drop Madden. But i dont like pointing out problems without fixes so here you go:

Fixes:
1. Revert back to a Franchise mode that compares to NFL 2k5
2. Bring back historical moments and Situation mode
3. Do better on the presentation, no one wants to hear Jonathan Coachman do a half assed halftime show. The Extra Point had so much potential and nothing was done with it.
4. Allow people to be a coach and challenge the play online.
5. Bring back Create a Fan( it was stupid but it made the game immersive)
6. Real NFL QBs would get benched or injured if they tried to scramble 12 plays in a row. Either make a realistic simulation game or make an arcade game, not both. (Fruit=Good, Cake=Better, Fruitcake=disgusting)
7. If you are going to make money off NFL Legends make the historical teams available again! I would love to see the Steel Curtain play against the 2002 Patriots and not have to grind for 5 weeks to get all the cards.

Thats a good place to start.

Message 6 of 15 (3,077 Views)

Community Manager

@Mlewi1990 @PlurgeTrooper @st0li3 @FlurplePurple 

Productive, mature discussion (including criticism) is encouraged, hashtags are not.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 15 (2,702 Views)

@EA_Barry Thank you!
Message 8 of 15 (2,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

As you can see their response is to just censor [Edit - Admin]

Message 9 of 15 (2,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

They said no hashtags so maybe [Edit - Admin] is okay? Otherwise you can just refer to it as "[Edit - Admin]".

Message 10 of 15 (2,473 Views)