Titanfall Ultimate Edition

by soupSPG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall Ultimate Edition

★★ Novice

I've dropped money for every version of the game so far and I am prepared to drop another $35 for the Ultimate edition but I have questions. If I already have the deluxe edition, the Angel City DLC bundle, and the Weapon Warpaint bundle, will this upgrade really be worth it? And if so, do I have to drop another payment just for the small amount of things I don't have? I have bought just about everything the game has come up with since launch and I really love it and want to have everything. I also have 18 advocate gifts that I did not have yesterday and I am not sure where they came from. Any response will be welcome, thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (998 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall Ultimate Edition

Community Manager

@soupSPG Have you been playing a lot of Frontier Defense? There was a bug where the advocate gifts for gaining Aegis ranks weren't being granted.

This should be fixed now and the missing gifts were retroactively awarded. If you've been grinding FD heavily you may have a whole bunch of packs from that?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,432 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
I would not buy it personally. The dlc's are free and the customization stuff isn't worth the price considering what you already have. I love tf2 as well BTW. I'm on PS4. Hit me up
Message 2 of 5 (995 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought it anyway because I have no self control, now I just want to know why I have 20 advocate gifts suddenly

Message 3 of 5 (979 Views)

Community Manager

@soupSPG Have you been playing a lot of Frontier Defense? There was a bug where the advocate gifts for gaining Aegis ranks weren't being granted.

This should be fixed now and the missing gifts were retroactively awarded. If you've been grinding FD heavily you may have a whole bunch of packs from that?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,433 Views)

★★ Novice

Lol * alright yeah I have, thanks man

Message 5 of 5 (945 Views)