Time waiting for game on Oceania server

by Mortedartius

Original Post

Time waiting for game on Oceania server

★★★ Newbie

During the weekend double xp, there has been a large number of players on the Oceania server expressing extreme frustration at not being able to get a game and the length of time waiting for a game. It seems when a  new game has just been dropped but your customers are still expressing a large dissatisfaction with your present game, that the concern from the company is not there. This frustration is not about the gameplay, is about the basics of just getting to play the game that the customer has paid for. And was glaringly obvious on what is meant to be a double xp weekend, and how it should have been properly addressed a long time ago.

I can't help think that the company is just shooting itself in the foot, because you wonder why customers would want to buy your next game? The extreme frustration that I experienced from players while we waited as the number needed slowly ticked down, freezing at number, then going up as people left peed off. Believe me, we had time to vent and vent we did.

Message 1 of 4 (696 Views)

Re: Time waiting for game on Oceania server

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Mortedartius.

Can I ask which game it is that you are experiencing issues with?

The more info we have the better we can help you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, it is  Battlefront II, I was unaware of your other games being on the same server. And it is not just me that is having issues, it is the whole community trying to get a game on Battlefront II. 

Message 3 of 4 (655 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko 

Hi there, I am also from Oceania.. basically whenever we join a game, any game mode.. we get put into an empty or 2-3 people lobby which everyone just leaves.

we need a server browser to queue for an existing server or visibly see the server is full and try get people to join a less populated one

the server browser feature has been asked for many times

Message 4 of 4 (567 Views)