Time to exit the game

by baxenko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time to exit the game

★ Apprentice

Hi! I know that the game will be released on March 23rd. But at what time is +2 GMT?

Message 1 of 4 (1,510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Time to exit the game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@baxenko What time does it say for you locally in Origin?

For example I have 11PM GMT on the 22nd listed, which means it'll come out an hour before midnight on the 22nd here (Western Europe).

The timing might be different where you are. I think if you're in a GMT +2 region then it comes out 2 hours earlier than here -again about an hour before midnight- but I can't confirm that and checking Origin is your best option. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,991 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@baxenko Hi, thanks for the question. 

+2 GMT means the local time where it's 2 hours later than GMT. So when it's midnight GMT time it's 2AM in that timezeone. 

There's a useful map here that shows which regions use which timezone, the green one is GMT +2: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

If you're reading the time on Origin, it will usually try to give the unlock time in your local timezone, but sometimes there are inaccuracies. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,501 Views)

★ Apprentice
but at what time does the game come out?
Message 3 of 4 (1,496 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@baxenko What time does it say for you locally in Origin?

For example I have 11PM GMT on the 22nd listed, which means it'll come out an hour before midnight on the 22nd here (Western Europe).

The timing might be different where you are. I think if you're in a GMT +2 region then it comes out 2 hours earlier than here -again about an hour before midnight- but I can't confirm that and checking Origin is your best option. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,992 Views)