Re: Time settings - Reset possible 3 times a year?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Time settings - Reset possible 3 times a year?

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I live in Sweden and thus get two time adjustments a year, one in the spring (March 31st, +1 hour) and one in autumn (October 27th, -1 hour) in 2019. This will get me to use two time setting adjustments a year which would be great if I did adjust my time setting when time changes in Sweden. But, I’ve made a time setting adjustment when I figured out its possible to change payout time, which is outside of the the standard Swedish time changes. So I’m out of sync by about 40 days until I can change the time settings again which is frustrating cause I’ll miss the payouts due to the real life and family get prioritized instead of swgoh. Have been in contact with in game support but I got a link to this Q&A section since support couldn’t help me. So please developers, would it be possible to get three time setting adjustments a year instead of two? 

Message 1 of 2 (532 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Time settings - Reset possible 3 times a year?

Community Manager

Hi @Tobywan_Qenobi

We can't adjust your time from the forum, this is something only the Support team assist with. From your post, I can see you've already been in touch with the Support team and they were not able to assist. Unfortunately this means you must wait until the consumed two payout timeslots you've used for this year reset before you'll have the option to adjust your payout timeslot again. We've put together this guide on "How to change reward payouts in STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes" if you'd like to read more on that. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (485 Views)